We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: February 3 In A Row Challenge
buttons, free, punch (border)
Leslie

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

cluster of hearts, free, pink
Leslie

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

punch, word stickers, red
Leslie

Tammey

Cherry Cola

I used the middle row across...

punch circles/hearts
free diecut film strips
brads 9 mini

Image Image Image Image Image

Flasher

Cherry Crush

ScrapHappyKatie wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:45 pm
Here is my submission to this month's challenge. I had fun with my crafter's choice. I chose center down. Pink, crafters choice and clusters of hearts. My crafter's choice was the handmade tag that I decorated and heat-embossed with pink glitter embossing powder. Thanks for the challenge!

https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/us ... -celebrate
Very pretty!  I love all the red with the neutrals!  Love your tag with the beads!  Thanks for participating!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

hsblair wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:45 pm
Here is mine, combined with the Book Lover's challenge.
I used the diagonal - word stickers, free (I chose brads- they are the small leaves on the title square), and doilies.

Great layout!  I love the colors and your corner doilies!  Thanks for taking part in the challenge!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

VickiR wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:49 pm
I used the center vertical row...any shade of pink, crafter's choice/die cuts, cluster of hearts.

Sent With LoveImage
Such a happy card!  I love the title work and all the sparkles!  Thanks for participating!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Karyn_Sue wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:34 am
Here's one from me. I used the top row: word stickers, any shade of pink & love (sticker at lower left of the photo)

ImageBig girl bed
That paper is just darling and so perfect!  Love your pink title!  Thanks for playing along!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

jcsmaestra wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:42 pm
Image2nd column down - pink, free (flowers), heart cluster (bottom right corner). Tried for 3 days, but could not get a clear photo of this.

It's clear enough to see how very pretty it is!  Love the colors and your "Friend" inside the heart! Thanks for participating!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

shoorn wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:55 pm
My first one combined with Pet challenge
   first column - word stickers, punch (scallop border), any shade of red (red in the plaid pp and red paw print)

Great way to preserve those snuggle buddies!  I love the colors and the plaid, and your little stamped paw prints!  Thanks for taking part!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

GinniG wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:21 pm
I did the middle row down - any shade of pink, free space (flowers) and heart cluster.  I combined this with the Pink Month challenge.
So pretty!  Love the colors and all those embelly clusters!  Great papers, too!  Thanks for participating!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

lilkoala3 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:20 pm
buttons, free, punch (border)
Such a sweet layout!  I love the design and your little button clusters!  Thanks for playing along with me!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

lilkoala3 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:45 pm
cluster of hearts, free, pink

So awesome!  I love your large heart and how you journaled around it!  Thanks for taking part!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

lilkoala3 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:57 pm
punch, word stickers, red

I just love the paper you used!  Great design!  Thanks for taking part!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

tmp718 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:40 am
I used the middle row across...

punch circles/hearts
free diecut film strips
brads 9 mini

Wow, this is gorgeous!  That paper turned out fantastic!  I love the perfectly coordinated embellies, too!  Thanks for playing!

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Laura wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:53 am
shoorn wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:55 pm
My first one combined with Pet challenge
   first column - word stickers, punch (scallop border), any shade of red (red in the plaid pp and red paw print)

Great way to preserve those snuggle buddies!  I love the colors and the plaid, and your little stamped paw prints!  Thanks for taking part!

Thanks. Actually just realized this is my second entry.
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

jordanbev5

Cherry Blossom

Word Stickers, Free (stickers), Doily
ImageImage

jordanbev5

Cherry Blossom

Shade of Pink (doily), Free(stickers), cluster of hearts
ImageImage

jordanbev5

Cherry Blossom

3 in a Row: shades of pink (pink words and mat behind photo), free (border), clusters of hearts
ImageImage

wimom

Cherry Bomb

Happy Pink Month, Laura, and thanks for all you do to make ACOT a great place! 
I used all 9 items:
Word stickers -- three small ones -- awesome, top right; amazing, bottom left; and best ever, bottom right
Pink -- lots!
Love -- Love Ya, bottom right
Punch -- all the circles were punched
Free -- glitter -- red glitter alphas and gold glitter paper
Buttons -- three threaded pink ones -- top left, bottom left and bottom right
Red 
Cluster of hearts -- bottom right
Doily -- behind "A Cherry on Top"
Also for the Pink Month Challenge, and I scraplifted your Celebrate Big design. Such an adorable little boy!
Image Image

Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee