We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Re: June 2017 Title Challenge
terylswife wrote:I am loving all these challenges to motivate me to scrap again!  Here is my LO I did use the 3 flowers for the bonus:

Your layout is gorgeous...I love the papers you used and the colors are fantastic together. Thank you for doing my challenge. Image
  Image Image Image Image Image

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

ok this layout had a red arrow in the upper right hand corner of the photo...I didn't notice when I photographed it that is was gone....and now I cannot find it ANYWHERE  :(  its ok if you don't count it...but I am going to post it here anyways..LOL

Julie M.

Cherry Blossom

Here's mine and I have the 3 flowers and an arrow :) Cool challenge, thank you!!! 

Tammey

Cherry Cola

CarrieG wrote:ok this layout had a red arrow in the upper right hand corner of the photo...I didn't notice when I photographed it that is was gone....and now I cannot find it ANYWHERE  :(  its ok if you don't count it...but I am going to post it here anyways..LOL

Carrie this is beyond awesome...I love how the colors make the photo pop and the title work looks fantastic. Thank you for doing my challenge. Image

Tammey

Cherry Cola

juliekmc wrote:Here's mine and I have the 3 flowers and an arrow :) Cool challenge, thank you!!! 

Julie the background paper is awesome and I love how you did the title. Thank you for doing my challenge. Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Here's mine:

I did the bonus and used 5 tiny flowers.

Combined with REWIND (Countdown Challenge)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Tammey

Cherry Cola

blbabe1234 wrote:Here's mine:

I did the bonus and used 5 tiny flowers.

Combined with REWIND (Countdown Challenge)
Brandy this is so pretty...I love the pattern papers and the photo corners look awesome against the mat. Thank you for doing my challenge. Image

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

This title was perfect for this picture of my youngest granddaughter Lizzie.  She posed for us while waiting to see the Disney princesses.  This was during our visit to WDW over Christmas 2012.  I also used three flowers for the bonus entry.

Image ImageImage

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Sandi0805 wrote:This title was perfect for this picture of my youngest granddaughter Lizzie.  She posed for us while waiting to see the Disney princesses.  This was during our visit to WDW over Christmas 2012.  I also used three flowers for the bonus entry.

Sandii this is stunning...the colors are so striking together and Lizzie is adorable. Thank you for doing my challenge. Image

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: June 2017 Title Challenge***Winners***
Congrats!! ImageImage
Image Image ImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: June 2017 Title Challenge***Winners***
congrats ladies
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image