Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: August 3 In A Row Challenge
Amy Jo wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:42 pm
I used the diagonal from the top left: border punch, free, and orange:
So pretty!  Love all those punched butterflies!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Sandi0805 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:35 pm
Here's a card I made using the diagonal row left to right:  punch (Mickey Heads), free (alpha title) and color orange.

What a great card!  Love the plaid!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Sandi0805 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:39 pm
Here's my last one.  Not sure if it counts since it is a tag.  Okay if not.  It was fun to make and that's what counts the most.  Having fun with our craft.  I used the middle row down:  green (leaves and twine), free (enamel dot and flower) and stamping ("Just "fur" You").

Totally counts!  Flasher is nothing if not flexible.  😉   This is adorable.  The paper actually looks like leather!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

LMTscraps wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2024 9:47 pm

Animal: Cat (Apollo), Orange: Kitty heads and burnt orange outer border, Stamping: 2 cats and 2 word phrases

Thanks for hosting this fun challenge!

Super cute!  Love the corner kitties!  Your paper is perfect!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

JA_Mehess wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2024 10:26 pm
circles, free space, and washi tape 

Well, if you have to scrap a crappy memory, you sure did it in a festive, fun way!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

lilkoala3 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2024 11:21 pm
washi, free, circles

LOL!  I can relate!  Love the brown and pink, and those little hearts are the best!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

lilkoala3 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2024 11:27 pm
Circles (buttons), free, washi

Love the colors and the super fun embelly cluster!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

lilkoala3 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2024 11:31 pm
splatters, free, green
Love the big heart and big banner strip!  Great colors, too!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Amy Jo wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2024 11:40 pm
I got all 9 on this layout!

Woot!  Woot!  Woot!  Woot!  Woot!  Way to go!

Your torn edges and splatters look great, and I love that little birdie embelly group at the bottom!

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

Re: *Winners* August 3 In A Row Challenge
yayyyy i love being a winner lol

congrats everyone!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

mizz_kitty21

Cherry Blossom

Congratulations to you all!
Add some sparkle to your life :)

- Henriette

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Bomb

congrats to the winers!

“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

ImageImageImageImageImage

Trek

Cherry Berry

Thank you very much!!!
Katerina

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

CONGRATS x 4!!!!!!!!!!!
Image  ImageImageImage

MaganL

Cherry Picker

Thank you so much! Always a fun challenge!

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Thank you so much Laura.  Always a fun challenge and congrats to the other winners.
 Image ImageImage

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Congrats Cherries! ☺️ Laura, this was so kind and generous of you! ☺️

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

Congratulations ladies, and thank you Flasher for the challenge and your generosity!

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Congrats Cherries! 😁 Laura, too cool of you to pick so many winners!

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee