Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

Re: NEW CHALLENGE ALERT! Where In the World Is...
This is fabulous!  I have never been there.  I love to learn, this is so exciting!  I have learned much already, as I have never heard the place identified as “NOLA”, nor of Carmen herself.  thank you for such a creative new challenge series!  

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Awesome challenge :) 
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Birgit55~Chickadee

Cherry Berry

How fun!  Is this challenge open to cards as well?

Aztam

Cherry Bing

What an interesting new challenge. This one will make us think!!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Super cool!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

CraftyDoer

Sweet Cherry Pie

Super cool new challenge!
Doing all the crafty things.

Image ImageImageImage

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

sherelm wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:17 am
Oh this is going to a blast! How clever of you!

Now, a question. Suppose you happen to have visited the place, or family has, can you use photos from the place? And should we also say what in that place was inspiration?

Yes, you can use photos from the place.  And please let us know what the inspiration behind it is!
Rebecca

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Birgit55 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 8:52 am
How fun!  Is this challenge open to cards as well?

This challenge is open to projects of any type!
Rebecca

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Thanks for the great new challenge! I have a fleur de lis border punch! Yay!
Susan

Celticrose

Cherry Bing

Heidi Moniz wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:42 am
Oh man, memory unlocked! Tell me you're a millennial without telling me you're a millennial, am I right? I definitely had at least one of the computer games and watched the show religiously. That theme song was a bob. Now to see if I have a fleur de lis of any kind in my stash...

I'm right there with you on the memory!  I actually found a couple of board game versions a few years ago that I had no idea existed back in the day.
ImageImageImage

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

celticrose wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:54 pm
Heidi Moniz wrote:
Oh man, memory unlocked! Tell me you're a millennial without telling me you're a millennial, am I right? I definitely had at least one of the computer games and watched the show religiously. That theme song was a bob. Now to see if I have a fleur de lis of any kind in my stash...

I'm right there with you on the memory!  I actually found a couple of board game versions a few years ago that I had no idea existed back in the day. 

I bought a couple of versions of the old board games from local thrift stores!
Rebecca

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Monroe1218 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 10:46 am
sherelm wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:17 am
Oh this is going to a blast! How clever of you!

Now, a question. Suppose you happen to have visited the place, or family has, can you use photos from the place? And should we also say what in that place was inspiration?

Yes, you can use photos from the place.  And please let us know what the inspiration behind it is!

Thank you!!! I'm scrapping this afternoon.

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

I love this challenge! The picture is reminiscent of the French Quarter, as well as the word Merci in French. Also lots of flowers in the pp. BONUS: The fleur de lis is in the embossing on the right side of the picture. Combined with Mfr. With A Twist.

Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

Celticrose

Cherry Bing

Monroe1218 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 1:43 pm
celticrose wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:54 pm
Heidi Moniz wrote:

I bought a couple of versions of the old board games from local thrift stores! 

That's exactly how I found mine too!
ImageImageImage

CynthiaB

Cherry Blossom

Thanks for this new challenge!
Image Image

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

I loved that show. If I recall, didn't you have to label a certain number of countries from a given continent at the end? 
Leslie

Kelly R.

Cherry Picker

I pulled out all my NOLA papers and embellies then looked at my photos of the trips we took.  I realized I never scrapped pictures of our first trip in 2004 because I didn't start scrapbooking until 2011.  Plenty to choose from so I can probably do 3 layouts.  I also have tons of Fleur de Lis.  Will start tomorrow.
:) Kelly 

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

jcsmaestra wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 3:51 pm
I love this challenge! The picture is reminiscent of the French Quarter, as well as the word Merci in French. Also lots of flowers in the pp. BONUS: The fleur de lis is in the embossing on the right side of the picture. Combined with Mfr. With A Twist.

This is beautiful!  I especially love the embossing!  Thanks for playing along with my challenge!!
Rebecca

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

lilkoala3 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 10:51 pm
I loved that show. If I recall, didn't you have to label a certain number of countries from a given continent at the end? 

Yes, the was the end game for the winner to decide if they were going on a big trip or not!
Rebecca

johnniesgirl12

Cherry Blossom

Oh gracious sakes this is going to be a lot of fun.  I was stationed at Biloxi for schooling when I was in the USMC, we would take road trips to NOLA on weekends.  I have never been to Mardi Gras, however, I have done some good eating and shopping in NOLA and definitely took some great pics with my fellow Marines.  I look forward to sharing my creations for this challenge.

Thank you for hosting and I look forward to seeing everyone's submissions, I know they will all be amazing.

Blessings - Janis

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee