Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: April 2015 MOOD BOARD Challenge
emmapaige wrote:This was fun!  Thanks Deanna.

Really wonderful work with the MOOD BOARD, Chris! The arrows are perfect and love the other accents! Thanks for playing along! Image 
Image Image ImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Craftyshannon wrote:Image I loved this mood  board.  I used distress inks to watercolor over embossed stripes and then ironed over the stripes to remove them.  I was inspired by colors,  the stripes, the black print and the arrows. 
Really pretty card with the combo of colors and wonderful work with the watercolor technique. Thanks so much for taking my challenge, Shannon! Image 
Image Image ImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

sweetsour wrote:Welcome back Deanna!  I hope you had a fabulous time!
Here's mine, I loved the colours and the arrows are perfect for my topic!  We got news that hubby is gonna be a grampa again!  combo with the Apr-May fashion.
+Image
Thanks Karrie! Yes, we had a fantastic time! Image

Congrats on the new grandbaby, Karrie! Beautiful work with all the watercolors and great accents! Thanks a bunch for taking my challenge! Image 
Image Image ImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

keatonsgtgram wrote:All criteria used Image
Sweet photos of the eye dying! I love the accents you chose and great job with the MOOD BOARD challenge! Thanks for playing along! Image 
Image Image ImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Christi_S wrote:Here is my entry:

I was inspired by the colors and the umbrellas made me think of beach umbrellas... and therefore swimming. 

Thanks!
Christi S
So very cute, Christi! Terrific work with the MOOD BOARD and love the 'swim' alphas. Thanks so much for taking my challenge! Image 
Image Image ImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

average_kim wrote:Here's my entry! I was inspired to use the circles and arrows. I also included all the colors of the Mood Board (orange, yellow, turquoise, dark pink, and light pink.) My pinks are on one patterned paper--the small arrows. I might get in trouble with my DS for using pink with his pic, but he did use a little pink paint on his pumpkin.

I'm also combining with the April 2015 Guest Designer challenge #2--sketch.
Nice work combining the sketch and the Mood Board challenges, Kim! I love the accent clusters and how you placed the arrows! Thanks a bunch for taking my challenge! Image 
Image Image ImageImage

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

here's one from me - I was inspired by the white woodgrain under the tag, the dots and the strips.  I also used this page for the 3 in a row challenge
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

here's another from me - I was inspired by the colors, the triangles, the dots and the animal
I also used this for the What's on tv challenge
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

scrappininAK wrote:here's one from me - I was inspired by the white woodgrain under the tag, the dots and the strips.  I also used this page for the 3 in a row challenge

Wonderful design with all the strips and the curvy line with the banners underneath. Thanks so much for taking my challenge, Heather! Image

Image Image ImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

scrappininAK wrote:here's another from me - I was inspired by the colors, the triangles, the dots and the animal
I also used this for the What's on tv challenge

Wonderful work with the Mood Board, Heather! I love the chipboard circles, arrows, and stencil work! Thanks again for taking my challenge! Image
Image Image ImageImage

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I used the quote, colors, and arrows to make this card.  I used some new toys I just got from ACOT lol - border punch & washi. I combined with the Manufacturer challenge. I loved the colors and the quote from this board Image

Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Here is my LO. I was inspired by the colors. umbrella,  and triangles.

[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

scrapsteph

Cherry Berry

I was inspired by the colors in this board..

Stephanie

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

scrappinmom99 wrote:I used the quote, colors, and arrows to make this card.  I used some new toys I just got from ACOT lol - border punch & washi. I combined with the Manufacturer challenge. I loved the colors and the quote from this board Image

This is a great card with the stitching and punched edge! Wonderful work with the Mood Board and thanks for playing along, Anne-Marie! Image
Image Image ImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Retiree3 wrote:Here is my LO. I was inspired by the colors. umbrella,  and triangles.

I love your colorful pennants bordering the layout and wonderful work with the Mood Board, Donna! Thanks so much for taking my challenge! Image
Image Image ImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

scrapsteph wrote:I was inspired by the colors in this board..

I love lilypads and you got great photos of them! Great take on the Mood Board and love the squiggly arrows! Thanks so much for playing along, Stephanie! Image
Image Image ImageImage

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

Deanna here is mine!

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

Hi Deanna! Would you accept a pocket page for this challenge.

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Love the colors this month Deanna.  I used some MME that matched the colors.  On one of the stickers on the left is an arrow too.  I also combined with the pinterest challenge this month.

Image ImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

SherrieLynne wrote:Deanna here is mine!

Really pretty page, Sherri! I like the accents and journal spots. Thanks for playing along! Image
Image Image ImageImage

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee