November This Seems Sketchy Challenge**UPDATED WITH WINNER!*

Moderator: ACOT Employee

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 930

Re: November This Seems Sketchy Challenge

Post by StacyLee »

Yankeegirl wrote:Here's my page for this great sketch!  I made a two page layout AND used the leaves in order to get the three entries---thank you!  My leaves, by Recollections, are in groups of three, one on each page.  There are also itsy-bitsy leaves in the orange floral pp on the left page!

I am combining this challenge with the Nov. Three in a Row challenge.

I love your work with the sketch, Kathy!  Good job incorporating the leaves, and I love all your other embellishments on this with your pictures. Thanks for taking my challenge! 
Stacy

ImageImageImage

oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2146

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

Loved this sketch! Here is mine:

Image  Image
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

oceanbreezes423 wrote:Loved this sketch! Here is mine:

Image  Image

This is gorgeous, Susan!  I love how you used the sketch! Your little accents & papers complement your photos perfectly, thanks for taking my challenge! 
Stacy

ImageImageImage

karen c.
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1156

Post by karen c. »

Thank you Stacy for this great 2 page sketch! I believe I have the leaves covered for both pages. Thanks again for hosting this challenge. I really like your choice of sketches!

ImageImageImage          ImageImage
StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

seastar wrote:Thank you Stacy for this great 2 page sketch! I believe I have the leaves covered for both pages. Thanks again for hosting this challenge. I really like your choice of sketches!

Oh wow, this is beautiful! I love what you did with the sketch, especially your little details on the edges, the wood swirls and your papers! The earth tones look so nice with your pictures! Thanks for participating in my challenge!! 
Stacy

ImageImageImage

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

I am loving what you guys are doing with this month's sketch! Glad so many of you like the 2-page option, I'll have to keep that in mind for future months.  Keep them coming! Image
Stacy

ImageImageImage

mom2ellabell
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 188

Post by mom2ellabell »

Here is my entry.  I used the first page of the sketch.  I turned it on it's side to work for my picture.  I also used paper with leaves on it and some leaf embellishments for an extra entry.  Thanks for the great challenge!  I also combined this with the 3 in a row challenge.

Christi S.
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1467

Post by Christi S. »

Here's mine - I used both pages and leaves.  I combined with the Disney challenge.

Thanks for looking!
Christi S
~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi_S

Totals for 2016
     Layouts 33
     Cards 42

Totals for 2015
     Layouts 299, Cards 331, Mini Books 5

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

mom2ellabell wrote:Here is my entry.  I used the first page of the sketch.  I turned it on it's side to work for my picture.  I also used paper with leaves on it and some leaf embellishments for an extra entry.  Thanks for the great challenge!  I also combined this with the 3 in a row challenge.

Turning the sketch on its side turned out great!  I like the little details that were on the side, and now on the top, that really adds to your page. I like that you chose a neutral background to make your picture the focal point, with just the right touches of color & embellishments.  Great title work, too! Thanks for participating in my challenge!
Stacy

ImageImageImage

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

Christi_S wrote:Here's mine - I used both pages and leaves.  I combined with the Disney challenge.

Thanks for looking!
Christi S

Great work with both sides of the sketch!  I really like your swirls & title, and your paper piecing is so cute! Thanks for taking my challenge! 
Stacy

ImageImageImage

scrapsteph
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 425

Post by scrapsteph »

I used the second page as inspiration for my photos inside the gift shop at the Buffalo Bill Museum

Stephanie

blfonty
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 995

Post by blfonty »

Used 2-page sketch for my LO "Pumpkin Patch Perfection" with my great niece Emery and her first Halloween. Combined with Scrappy Bag of Tricks Challenge. Great Sketch! 

blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

scrapsteph wrote:I used the second page as inspiration for my photos inside the gift shop at the Buffalo Bill Museum

That's neat that you used the right side of the sketch for your inspiration. I really like how you matted all your pictures on the brown against your patterned paper. The colors of your background & the buttons tie it all together. Thanks for participating! 
Stacy

ImageImageImage

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

blfonty wrote:Used 2-page sketch for my LO "Pumpkin Patch Perfection" with my great niece Emery and her first Halloween. Combined with Scrappy Bag of Tricks Challenge. Great Sketch! 

Oh wow, is she adorable! I love how you used the sketch, all of the little elements down the middle of the left page are awesome!  The banners & the skeleton look great on the right side. Thanks for participating in my challenge!! 
Stacy

ImageImageImage

croppinmama
Cherry Cola
Gallery: -2

Post by croppinmama »

I used the entire sketch for inspiration. I also combined this with the Fashion Challenge. My sister, daughter and I attended a Paint Social night. Thanks for the challenge.

Sara Scraps
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1385

Post by Sara Scraps »

Image Here is  mine! Thanks for the great sketch!
MacSarah
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 276

Post by MacSarah »

Two pages and leaves!  This is a set of pictures that has been staring me in the face for several months.  Your sketch was just what I needed to get them on paper.
~Sarah~
shoorn
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2868

Post by shoorn »

Here's mine - I did a 2 pager and used leaves (there are also leaves in the dark pp).

Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image
Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5440

Post by Deanna13 »

This is based on the left side of the sketch and I used a leaf wooden veneer and 3 little leaf brads. Image

Stacy, I also lifted some of your ideas with the doily, wooden elements, and flowers. Thanks!

Fall Fun
Image Image ImageImage
average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Post by average_kim »

Here's my entry!  I used both sides of the sketch for my double page spread, and I cut some leaves with my Cricut. There are also some leaves in one of my patterned papers.

Kim

Image Image  

Return to “Contests & Challenges”