Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: June Music Challenge Due July 7
The song I picked is by Will Hoge - "Strong". It reminds me of my Papa. This photo is from Thanksgiving 2013. He has gone thru tough times, he still farms at young age of 82. He has lots of family around him all the time, he is everyone's rock, go-to person. He is STRONG.

My journaling is a part of the lyric:
He'll pick you up and won't let you down
Rock solid inside out
Somebody you can trust
Steady as the sun
Ain't nothing gonna knock him off the road he's rollin' on
He's STRONG

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

I had this on the other thread - "What a Wonderful World" by Louie Armstrong always makes me teary - for all the good things in the world!
 Karrie

blfonty

Cherry Cola

I choose "Put on a Happy Face" for my layout song title. My journaling details how my dad always made us SMILE for the camera and kept us laughing most of the time. This photo of my dad and 3 of us girls wearing these silly hats with faces on the back seemed to be a perfect match for this Happy Face song. Also submitted for the June Old is New challenge. Thanks for the challenge!

blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

My song is After All These Years by Journey.

This song means alot to me because the lyrics are similar to our life together. Alot of struggles through the years with various things and even now 36 years later our love is stronger than ever. There's more journaling on my hidden tag.

After All These Years
Image Image ImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Re: June Music Challenge
DianeH wrote:"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine" was a song that I use to sing to my daughter all the time, and even made it her ringtone on my phone.  Now she sings it to her daughter, Katie, who is in this layout.

What a precious page! I love the story of what the song means to you, and I love how you used a lyric from the song as your title!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

StacyLeeD wrote:Here's my submission,  I chose Country Roads by John Denver.  When I started pulling papers out I couldn't believe I had paper with music notes & the "cherished memories" label from Simple Stories' Documented line, perfect fit! The picture is of the gravel road leading to my childhood home, on a farm in Missouri.  I took this picture on what I didn't know at the time would be my last visit with my Dad before he became very ill.  He was so sweet to drive me all over and around my little home town. Sweet memories, thank you so much for posting this challenge, I really, really enjoyed making this page tonight!
What a touching, heartfelt page! I just love how you not only used the song title as your title but how you also used some of the lyrics, both in the journaling block and on the photo itself!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Kari_H wrote:I chose "Run for the Roses" by Dan Fogelberg. I just love horses, theyre such majestic and beautiful animals! 
This is beautiful and what a perfect song. I love how you framed the photos with the washi tape, and the large silhouette of the horse filled with roses goes so perfect with your song!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

grama of 2 wrote:I chose "Pooh Corner" for my music.  This little red boy is"Christopher Pooh Bear" aka: Chris or Pooh.
So sweet and touching and such heartfelt journaling! Love the journaling box with the little Pooh Bear picture at the bottom!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Christi_S wrote:Hi all - Here's my layout.  My niece used to immediately stop crying whenever I sang "Happy Girl" by Martina McBride to her.  She'd look up at me and look so serious for a moment and then give me the biggest grin.  I am combining this with the color challenge.

Thanks for looking.
Christi S

Such a sweet page and I love the adorable photos and the colors!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Verity_DD wrote:ImageHere is my layout on my hubby... The song i chose is A Thousand Years by Christina Perri Image

A wonderful, touching page! Love all the angles and the layering, and the "love" tag with the blue heart next to it is such a nice touch!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

CarrieG wrote:here is mine:  I discovered after some reflection that this song holds a lot of meaning for me 
This is so heartfelt and wonderfully done! I love the blocked design, the simplicity, and the way you talk out what the song means to you!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

joannie wrote:Image 
I chose the title of the song "Daddy's Hands" for my title of my song. The chorus of the song really hit home!

"Daddy's hands were soft and kind when I was cryin´.
Daddy´s hands, were hard as steel when I´d done wrong.
Daddy´s hands, weren´t always gentle 
But I´ve come to understand.
There was always love in Daddy´s hands."

Such a touching page! What a great photo and I love that awesome flower cluster above it!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

blbabe1234 wrote:The song I picked is by Will Hoge - "Strong". It reminds me of my Papa. This photo is from Thanksgiving 2013. He has gone thru tough times, he still farms at young age of 82. He has lots of family around him all the time, he is everyone's rock, go-to person. He is STRONG.

My journaling is a part of the lyric:
He'll pick you up and won't let you down
Rock solid inside out
Somebody you can trust
Steady as the sun
Ain't nothing gonna knock him off the road he's rollin' on
He's STRONG

Love the great song you chose Brandy and the story about your Papa! Love the big word "Strong" and the hearts that match it!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

sweetsour wrote:I had this on the other thread - "What a Wonderful World" by Louie Armstrong always makes me teary - for all the good things in the world!
Love the big gorgeous photos and the small, subtle title! Great layering!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

blfonty wrote:I choose "Put on a Happy Face" for my layout song title. My journaling details how my dad always made us SMILE for the camera and kept us laughing most of the time. This photo of my dad and 3 of us girls wearing these silly hats with faces on the back seemed to be a perfect match for this Happy Face song. Also submitted for the June Old is New challenge. Thanks for the challenge!

What a wonderful memory and wonderful page! That song is so perfect and I just love the colors and your title work!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Deanna13 wrote:My song is After All These Years by Journey.

This song means alot to me because the lyrics are similar to our life together. Alot of struggles through the years with various things and even now 36 years later our love is stronger than ever. There's more journaling on my hidden tag.

After All These Years
Gorgeous page and love the story behind your song choice! Love all the subtle colors of paint you have going on in the background!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Re: June Music Challenge *WINNER*
btt with winner

ImageImage Image Image  

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: June Music Challenge *WINNER*
Congrats! Enjoy! Image
Image Image ImageImage

StacyLee