JUNE Take 2 Challenge

Moderator: ACOT Employee

sherelm
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 762

Re: JUNE Take 2 Challenge

Post by sherelm »

Oh how pretty!! I love how you laid this out! Thanks for doing the challenge!
stateless
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 335

Post by stateless »

Here is mine - I took two:

- Valerie/stateless
Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5511

Post by Deanna13 »

I took 2! Here's mine using sleeping baby photos and buttons. :)

Sleeping Prince -
Image Image ImageImage
sherelm
Cherry Jubilee

Post by sherelm »

stateless wrote:Here is mine - I took two:

OH I LOVE THIS!! The layering of the pastels are beautiful!! And so is your "ANGEL". Thanks for doing my challenge and Taking 2 :-D
sherelm
Cherry Jubilee

Post by sherelm »

Deanna13 wrote:I took 2! Here's mine using sleeping baby photos and buttons. :)

Sleeping Prince -
I love the BEAR, the title you used, and the paper you selected!! In my head I'm counting the number of challenges this works for !! You ROCK!! Thanks for doing my challenge!
jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

JillinIN wrote:I found the exact photo that I wanted to use for this!
I took two: My sleeping ds and buttons.

Thanks for a fun challenge.

Jill, I would never for a moment believe you just started DIGI!!! You're amazing!
- Jillian

butterfly843
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 874

Post by butterfly843 »

Here's mine:
killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356

Post by killarney_rose »

Oh, Sher!!!!! Once again I wish I had my camera the day I found Peyton laying down looking dead when an hour before he was up happily grazing and keeping an eye to what I was doing! We drove up on him in the mule, never heard us. I got out and walked over to him with my heart in my throat! Silly bull, he was in full rem sleep! The only time I have ever seen a bovine in that type of sleep! On top of that we had guests with us!

I already scrapped the only photo I have of Paige asleep! And don't have another, but you have me inspired to do one of Paige and I together!
average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Post by average_kim »

Okay, I have strict orders from my DD to NOT post this layout! So "SSSHHHH!" Don't tell her!

I would go by her wishes, but I did this layout for this very challenge! LOL! I took two: photo of her sleeping, and I used buttons!
Kim

Image Image  
love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1064

Post by love2stamp »

I took 2, here is mine, my new grandson just two days old.
ImageImageImageImage
cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 256

Post by cajenkins81 »

Here's mine. Combining with the shape challenge. I took 2 - baby is sleeping, and 2 buttons on my page in the corners with thread in them. Thanks for the challenge!!

Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted
sherelm
Cherry Jubilee

Post by sherelm »

butterfly843 wrote:Here's mine:
Vision of sugarplums???? OMG how sweet is this!! My gosh, that's what I call ASLEEP!!! What a cutie!! Thanks for doing my challenge!
sherelm
Cherry Jubilee

Post by sherelm »

killarney_rose wrote:Oh, Sher!!!!! Once again I wish I had my camera the day I found Peyton laying down looking dead when an hour before he was up happily grazing and keeping an eye to what I was doing! We drove up on him in the mule, never heard us. I got out and walked over to him with my heart in my throat! Silly bull, he was in full rem sleep! The only time I have ever seen a bovine in that type of sleep! On top of that we had guests with us!

I already scrapped the only photo I have of Paige asleep! And don't have another, but you have me inspired to do one of Paige and I together!
How funny - animals really know how to tug at our hearts, and also stop them as you so nicely put it. I had that last night - Scully was really ill!!!- but of course today I'm semi awake at my desk, and I left her running window to window barking at people going to work. Sigh. . .. .
sherelm
Cherry Jubilee

Post by sherelm »

average_kim wrote:Okay, I have strict orders from my DD to NOT post this layout! So "SSSHHHH!" Don't tell her!

I would go by her wishes, but I did this layout for this very challenge! LOL! I took two: photo of her sleeping, and I used buttons!
You need to use the words "I gave birth to you, I'll do what I want with you." That's what Joey has heard - MANY TIMES!!! He has long since stopped telling me I can/cannot use pictures. He said it's just a waste of his breath, I do what I want. And tell DD this - years from now - she'll laugh at it!! Joey does! I love the colors, and the photo!!!! - and thanks so much for sharing and not listening to her - and for doing the challenge!!
sherelm
Cherry Jubilee

Post by sherelm »

love2stamp wrote:I took 2, here is mine, my new grandson just two days old.
I'm sure you don't know it - but besides the most adorable photos of the most adorable little guy - you did two things on this layout that I LOVE. One is you used a lion. Lions are my - I don't know what you'd call it - but I'm so fond of them - I have them here and there throughout my house, not a collection but still. . . . and then you lined up the buttons and SEWED THEM ON. I am anal. I feel buttons need thread. But I love this layout!! Thanks for doing the challenge!!!!!
sherelm
Cherry Jubilee

Post by sherelm »

cajenkins81 wrote:Here's mine. Combining with the shape challenge. I took 2 - baby is sleeping, and 2 buttons on my page in the corners with thread in them. Thanks for the challenge!!

I'm laughing, I just got done telling Love2stamp above how I feel all buttons need thread!! So I have them one after another! What a nice picture of DH, too (of course DS is adorable!!!) but how loving of him taking his son home, and you snapping away. What a special photo! Thanks so much for doing the challenge!!!
MacSarah
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 276

Post by MacSarah »

Image Took 2.
~Sarah~
sherelm
Cherry Jubilee

Post by sherelm »

:-D
MacSarah wrote:Image Took 2.
OMG!!! I'm laughing my butt off here!!! That's hysterical!!! What did he say????? Thanks for doing the challenge!!!!! LOL!!! :-D
MacSarah
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by MacSarah »

sherelm wrote::-D
MacSarah wrote:Image Took 2.
OMG!!! I'm laughing my butt off here!!! That's hysterical!!! What did he say????? Thanks for doing the challenge!!!!! LOL!!! :-D
He totally freaked out! And DD hid the nail polish remover so he couldn't take it off right away. I conveniently forgot it from the store several times. Needless to say he wore shoes and socks religiously for a couple weeks before we let him off the hook.
~Sarah~
MacSarah
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by MacSarah »

love2stamp wrote:I took 2, here is mine, my new grandson just two days old.
Very cute!
~Sarah~

Return to “Contests & Challenges”