We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: MAY SUPPLY CHALLENGE + twist
Here's Mine. I used pennants, an over sized photo (5x7), red cardstock, bling and ribbon. This was a great challenge. Thank you.

Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

fun challenge - here's my page - I have star elements - I cut the canvas to make a tag and inked it pink, I have bling and a tulle ribbon. I was thinking there was a stamp on your page challenge but I can't find it anymore - perhaps that was last month

Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Great LO Mildred!! I love the title!!!! SO CUTE!!!

&

Great LO Heather!!! love the embellishments and colors!!! (I don't think I had "stamp" in the list this time or last.) :winkb:
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I used a star embellishment (cut out of cardstock, popped up with foam adhesive, and added transparent stickers), red cardstock (background and stars), 3 pennants (cut out from pp), ribbon, and bling (heart)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Brandy, I can't get over how many doggie embellies you use that I've never seen before!!!! They are all so cute!!! I love this ribbon!!!
- joannie

javalove

Cherry Bing

I combined mine with the Trends and Techniques challenge of fussy cutting for the bonus entry. The monkeys on the stars were cut from a larger sheet of paper. For my five items (actually I ended up with six), I used red cardstock, ribbon (the purple strip on the striped paper), pennants, flowers (between the pennants on the top banner), bling (centers of the flowers), and star embellishments. Thanks for a fun challenge and the bonus opportunity!

Lisa

Image Image

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Lisa, that pic is a HOOT!!! Great FUN papers and FUN embellies too!!!
- joannie

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

This is mine. I chose 1. bird- my sea gulls
2. bling
3. Large photo- they are 8x8
4. flower
5. handmade element- I made the feet from a mold and clay, then baked to harden.

ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Susan I LOVE THIS DESIGN!!!! Love the over-sized pics and all the smaller ones along the bottom!!! It's a super 2-pager!!!
- joannie

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Here's my layout for the challenge. My 5 items are: 3 pennants/banners, bird, bling, flower and ribbon. I also did the twist and this layout is also for the GCT challenge #4 to use doodling. I used a white pen and doodled around the mats of my photos.

Image ImageImage

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

love this LO Sandi!! great colors and design!! & thanks again for doing the challenge and twist!!!
- joannie

stateless

Cherry Garcia

Here is mine. I combined this with the GCT Challenge #2 (supply list challenge - bling, ink, wood).

I used 1) star, 2) flower (the white rose brad), 3) handmade element (tissue paper flower), 4) ribbon, and 5) bling.

- Valerie/stateless

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Stateless! LOVE this page!! Pretty embellies and GREAT pics!!!!
- joannie

Teaching_Angel

Cherry Blossom

Here's my layout for the challenge

I've used 3 or more pennants, flower, oversized photo, ribbon, and bird. I also combined this challenge with the color challenge for this month. The picture is of my brother at 8 months old taken in 1971. I've been working on an album for my mother and this picture seemed to work perfectly for the challenge.
Amy

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Amy!!! This LO is so pretty!! I've got some pics like this of my brothers too!! Thanks for doing this challenge and the twist!!!! The deadline is tonite at midnight, you just made it in for the drawing tomorrow!!!! Good Luck!!!
- joannie

wimom

Cherry Bomb

Here's mine:

I used star embellishments (borders), red cardstock, silver ribbon on each side of "Master of Accountancy," bling (glitter and rhinestones on Congratulations Grad), and 5x7 pic.
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Rhonda this is so nice. Love the black, silver, and red color combo!!! Great pics too!!
- joannie

aceason

Cherry Bing

For mine I used
*red cardstock

*star shape

*bling

*ribbon

*pennant shapes

I also did the twist by doing the die cut challenge for the same page.

debamas

Wild Cherry

Posting at the last minute...and combined with the GCT ''family" challenge. I used the oversized pic, red cardstock, 3 pennants, birds, and bling.
Imagehttp://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/use ... erfect-day
Debbie

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: MAY SUPPLY CHALLENGE + twist ***WINNER***
WTG Lori! Congrats!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee