Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: August 3 In A Row Challenge
Sandi0805 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2024 12:45 pm
I chose the middle row across:  circles, free choice (buttons) & washi tape (purple glitter tape under stripe at bottom).

Fun!  Love that cluster of journaling strips and circles!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I used the diagonal from left to right row:  punch border or shape (small Mickey head's in title), free (enamel dots), and orange.

Image ImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Sandi0805 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2024 1:59 pm
I used the diagonal from left to right row:  punch border or shape (small Mickey head's in title), free (enamel dots), and orange.

Love the colors and the big circle with the banner strips!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Laura wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:56 am
VickiR wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2024 3:36 pm
Center row vertical - Green, Crafter's Choice-Die Cuts, Stamps.  Combined with the Video Challenge.

MUD BuddiesImage
Love the big alpha title, and your mud splatters are fantastic!

Thanks, Laura.

ImageImage

jwilliams74

Cherry Tart

Laura wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:58 am
jwilliams74 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2024 6:28 pm
I did the top row - punch border, shade of green and torn papers:

Love all your little paper strips and your torn papers!  Great colors!

Thank you!

love2stamp

Cherry Cropper

I choose Use a punch-border punch, Free crafters choice-Mickey head buttons, & Color Orange

ImageImageImageImage

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

For this layout I used the middle row down:  any shade of green, free (tags with twine) and splatters.

Image ImageImage

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I used the middle row across for my layout:  circles (large circle and small circles in title), free (enamel dots) & washi tape (purple glitter across the middle).

Image ImageImage

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

For this layout I used the diagonal left to right:  punch ( small Mickey head on tag), free (enamel dots) and color orange.

Image ImageImage

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

For this layout I used the diagonal left to right row:  punch (Mickey head), free (pumpkin & leaves stickers) and color orange.

Image ImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

love2stamp wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:17 pm
I choose Use a punch-border punch, Free crafters choice-Mickey head buttons, & Color Orange

Such a fun Halloween layout!  I love your orange plaid paper against the green and that super fun candy corn Mickey paper!  Perfect embelly placement, too!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Sandi0805 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2024 1:40 am
For this layout I used the middle row down:  any shade of green, free (tags with twine) and splatters.

Love the splatters and your cluster of tags!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Sandi0805 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2024 1:44 am
I used the middle row across for my layout:  circles (large circle and small circles in title), free (enamel dots) & washi tape (purple glitter across the middle).

Great Halloween layout!  Love your title around the circle!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Sandi0805 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2024 1:48 am
For this layout I used the diagonal left to right:  punch ( small Mickey head on tag), free (enamel dots) and color orange.

Such a pretty Fall layout!  Great design!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Sandi0805 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2024 1:52 am
For this layout I used the diagonal left to right row:  punch (Mickey head), free (pumpkin & leaves stickers) and color orange.

Your splatters look awesome against the black background paper!  Nice layout!

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I used the diagonal from left to right for my choices:  punch (brown ric rac between the pumpkin paper and the green), free (splatters) and color orange.

Image ImageImage

wimom

Cherry Bomb

I used the first column -- punch (pawprint border strips), circles and picture of granddog Teddy. Also for SBB Cheeky Cherries Challenge.
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Circles, free, washi

Leslie

mizz_kitty21

Cherry Blossom

Layout created for the 2-4-6-8 challenge, combined with the 3-in-a-row challenge and the bi-monthly challenge #11; use two different size photos.

My picks:
2: photos
4: chipboard pieces
6: puffy shapes
8: patterned papers

3-in-a-row:
Border punch + free (splatters) + orange (camera)

Total points for team Stinkerbelle: 12 (ACOT challenges [2-4-6-8 + 3-in-a-row + bi-monthly + 100 papers], upload, twine, enamel dots, border punch, speciality paper [embossed paper - mat behind left photo], chipboard, something old: woodgrain paper, something new: wooden dots).
Add some sparkle to your life :)

- Henriette

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Sandi0805 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2024 3:28 pm
I used the diagonal from left to right for my choices:  punch (brown ric rac between the pumpkin paper and the green), free (splatters) and color orange.

Boy, you are making a dent in your Halloween/Fall layouts, aren't ya?!?!  Love that "XO" banner and those fun pumpkins!

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee