Moderator: ACOT Employee

Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 323

Re: February 3 In A Row Challenge

Post by Flasher »

fundays wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:12 pm
3 in a Row-Top row horizontally-Word sticker(next to the barista sticker, Coffee & Friends), Shades of pink (cardstock bg, and all across the layout); "Love"-the Sticker above pics.

Great layout!  I love the design and that darling banner!  Thanks for taking part!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

wazzu94 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:35 pm
Here is my layout for the Feb 3 in a row challenge.  I managed to use all the listed items!  I also combined with Feb Pet challenge.  Thank you for hosting!

Word Sticker - Me & You
Any shade of pink - pink flower on doily
Love - in the title
Use a punch - heart
free
buttons or brads - brad used in the center of the pink flower
red - title, heart, dots of cardstock and doily
cluster of hearts - on picture
doily - red

Way to go!  You used all nine to create an adorable layout!  Thanks for taking part in the challenge!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

jcsmaestra wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:45 pm
Diagonal left to right  - word sticker, free (strip of pp), embellished circle.

Beautiful card!  Thanks for participating in the challenge!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

fundays wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:31 pm
3 in a row: from lower left corner to upper right corner: Red in embossed stamping; free space; Love stamped in black on red cardstock. 
Beautiful!  I love the little pieces of tied ribbon and lace!  Thanks for taking part!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

SandyK1967 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:14 pm
Diagonal word sticker "boy", free (stencil), embellished circle (duck). Combined with 2-4-6-8 challenge.

Oh so cute!  I love the colors and those fun patterns!  Thanks for taking part!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

SandyK1967 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:47 am
Diagonal: Word Sticker, Free (washi), and embellished circle (thread on button die cuts). Combined with the 2-4-6-8 challenge.

Perfect design!  It is definitely "Cute as a Button"!  Thanks for playing along!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Amy Jo wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:46 am
I used the column on the left with word stickers, a edge punch, and red:

Love all those fun paper strips and your large circle!  Great design!  Thanks for participating!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

wazzu94 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:08 pm
I've got Love, free and red for 3 in a row!  Thank you for hosting.  Combined with Feb Baby/kid challenge!

Another cute one!  Thanks for playing along!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Dianne0601 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:16 pm

I used all nine on the card:   hearts, doily, washi, word stickers, pink, brads, love, edge punch, and Free spot

Love those embelly clusters!  Thanks for participating in the challenge!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:14 pm
Here's my last entry for the month. I used the left column -word stickers, punch, red. And this is also for the "2 paragraphs of journaling" on the prompt challenge LOL!

What a perfect layout for this memory!  Super design, and I love your little sprinkles!  Thanks for taking part in the challenge!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Aztam wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:01 pm
Middle across
scallop punched circles, free, brads and buttons
Great layout with great embellies!  Thanks for playing along!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

wazzu94 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:38 pm
Loving the options on this month's 3 in a row challenge!  Thank you for hosting.
Went Any shade of red, free space and love

Adorable card!  Thanks for playing along!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

wazzu94 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:39 pm
Went with a cluster of hearts, free space and pink for this card!

That's a super cute card!  Thanks for playing along!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

wazzu94 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:40 pm
Went with Love, free space and any shade of red.  Thank you!!

You are on a roll with cards!  Another awesome creation!  Thanks for playing!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Amy Jo wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:43 pm
I used the middle row - a notebook edge punch, diecut letters for my free space, and buttons.

Oh my gosh . . . this is so, so precious!  Your colors against the woodgrain are just perfect!  So soft and pretty!  Thanks for participating!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Karyn_Sue wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:09 pm
My second entry.

This time I used the middle horizontal row:

Punch: corner rounder punch
Choice: twine (in all buttons)
Buttons: various shades of pink in varied sizes

Image4: Emma’s Four

I love all the squares and those fun papers!  Love the added touch of the buttons!  Thanks for playing along!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

aheatfan wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:11 pm
Used the diagonal row - Red, Free and Love. 

Such a sweet layout!  I'm over the moon about those vintage images!  Thanks for participating in the challenge!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Aztam wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:45 pm
Middle column 
pink paper 
free
cluster of hearts

Fun layout with great papers and embellies!  What a fun memory!  Thanks for taking part!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

fundays wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:07 pm
3 in a Row: Top horizontal row: Word sticker (upper right corner); Shades of pink-mat and pp and its mat; Love-on top of flowers on left side. Thank you for having these fabulous challenges!! It really motivates me to play more with my layouts!! 

Perfect colors and papers!  Thanks for taking part in the challenge!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Sandi0805 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:09 pm
I used the middle row down for my card.  Pink, free (enamel dots) and cluster of hearts.

Great card!  I love that your title goes so well with the backing on your hearts!  Thanks for playing along!

Return to “Contests & Challenges”