Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Donna_Coughlin

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: August 3 In A Row Challenge
Here is another one I did, I used any shade of green, crafters choice (thickers) and splatters
Donna
ImageImageImage

jwilliams74

Cherry Tart

I did the top row - punch border, shade of green and torn papers:

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

Diagonal: Punched border, orange (frame and tag), freebie: Doodle
Image  ImageImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

MaganL wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 6:10 am

middle row  circles , free space (doodling), and wash (gold at the bottom)

combined with SBB Cheeky Cherries
Love the doodles around the circles!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

stinkerbelle wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 6:41 am
left column-border punch-circles-animal (circles in each cluster; i grouped the enamel dots around them)

Cute!  I love the colors and all those fun layered bits!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Breauxlabs wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 8:51 am
For this one I used Animals, Yarn balls for circles and border punch

So funny!  I love all the fun embellies!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

MaganL wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2024 3:23 am

I used orange (some of the coral is orange), free space, and punch (white circle)
Love how the fun papers play off of the there going on in mini golf!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

ScrappyRN74 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2024 10:26 am
I chose the middle column Green, free, splatters/mist
Great colors!  I love how the globe and compass look metallic, and the envelope looks like an old aged leather travel pouch!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

ScrappyRN74 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:43 am
I used the diagonal top left to bottom right...border punch, free, orange

That paper is beautiful, and that gorgeous cutfile matches perfectly!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

ScrappyRN74 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2024 1:25 pm
I used the middle column...green, free, mist

Love the colors and the fun flowers everywhere!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Aztam wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2024 6:50 pm
Torn paper, washi, orange

Love your layered papers and those doilies!  Fun layout!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Aztam wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2024 7:42 pm
Washi, circles (doily, enamel dots)
Beautiful way to frame those great pics!  So pretty!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

stinkerbelle wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2024 5:03 am
top row:  border punch-green-torn paper
combined with Pick a Wacky Holiday

Love the patterns against the woodgrain, and your splatters look great!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

joannie wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2024 9:52 am
Another from me!
I used green, free, splatters. I combined with Make the Cut challenge.

For a layout about hail, this sure is bright and pretty!  Love your accents and your title!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

VickiR wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2024 3:36 pm
Center row vertical - Green, Crafter's Choice-Die Cuts, Stamps.  Combined with the Video Challenge.

MUD BuddiesImage
Love the big alpha title, and your mud splatters are fantastic!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Donna_Coughlin wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2024 4:33 pm
Here is another one I did, I used any shade of green, crafters choice (thickers) and splatters
So festive!  Love the pretty banner strips!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

jwilliams74 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2024 6:28 pm
I did the top row - punch border, shade of green and torn papers:

Love all your little paper strips and your torn papers!  Great colors!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Lisn2cats wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2024 11:33 pm
Did you make that background paper?  It's absolutely perfect for your photos!  Love those birds, too!

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

Laura wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:59 am
Lisn2cats wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2024 11:33 pm
Did you make that background paper?  It's absolutely perfect for your photos!  Love those birds, too!

I went "old school" - I forgot how much I enjoy doodline and making my own little designs. It occurs to me, I should stop buying soooo much paper and go retro. Remember paper-piecing? All of these ACOT challenges really inspire me :) 

Image  ImageImageImage

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I chose the middle row across:  circles, free choice (buttons) & washi tape (purple glitter tape under stripe at bottom).

Image ImageImage

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee