Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

CynthiaB

Cherry Blossom

Re: September 3 In A Row Challenge
I used the diagonal row - woodgrain paper > Free > Yellow
Image Image

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I used the middle row across - inked edges, free choice (embossing) and twine.  I combined this with the July 2023 Picture Yourself Ongoing Challenge to list 10 random facts about myself.

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

I used tag, inked edges, and wood grain pp
I combined with the BF sketch and 1-3-5-7 challenges.
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I chose the row across the middle
inked edges -around the background and around the sentiment
free- acetate leaves
twine - around the leaves
combined with the inky fingers challenge
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

Here is a second page, but with only one row.  The first vertical on the left - tag, inked edges and woodgrain.  I also entered into the Pet challenge.  Thanks for hosting!  

hsblair

Cherry Bomb

I used the middle row (inked edges, FREE, twine).  I'll pick double page for the FREE spot 😄
Image Image Image Image

sherriscraps

Sweet Cherry Pie

I did tag, two photos and yellow 

Retired, scrapping and happy!
Sherri 

Breauxlabs

Sweet Cherry Pie

For this one I used 
Tag, 2 photos and Yellow

Kim Breaux
ImageImage

mizz_kitty21

Cherry Picker

Layout created for the title challenge, combined with the bi-monthly challenge #17 - any holiday, and also the 3-in-a-row challenge.

Title challenge: happy new year by ABBA, is one of my fave songs, and it fills me with hope and joy for the new year.

Bi-monthly: holiday is new years eve.

3-in-a-row: all 9 squares; 2 pics, tag, yellow, inked edges, woodgrain (photo mats), school supply (pencil), twine, white space and free space (a crown).

Also for the team challenge! Total points for team Kittycat: 14 (ACOT challenges [title, bi-monthly, 3-in-a-row + 100 papers], premade title [happy], stars, Nuvo [subbed with enamel dots], flowers [3 blue flowers], 49&market [enamel dot with words]), circles, Thickers, banners and kraft cardstock).
Add some sparkle to your life :)

- Henriette

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

I chose Tag, Free crafters choice, and white space.
 ImageImageImageImageImage

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

diagonal bottom left to top right:  woodgrain-free space-yellow.  combined with sketch challenge 394.

*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  Image Image

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

I used diagonally wood paper, free space & yellow
Stacy

ImageImageImage

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

For this entry I used the right column with yellow, twine and 50% white
Stacy

ImageImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

CynthiaB wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2024 2:38 pm
I used the diagonal row - woodgrain paper > Free > Yellow

I love all the different patterns -- dots, strips, text, anchors, flags!  Everything looks great!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

GinniG wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2024 5:44 pm

I used the middle row across - inked edges, free choice (embossing) and twine.  I combined this with the July 2023 Picture Yourself Ongoing Challenge to list 10 random facts about myself.
Very pretty!  I love your twine and banner, and all those fun journaling strips!

1 user liked this post:
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

joannie wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2024 10:46 am
I used tag, inked edges, and wood grain pp
I combined with the BF sketch and 1-3-5-7 challenges.

Love the design and colors!  So soft and pretty!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

trainmom wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:27 pm
I chose the row across the middle
inked edges -around the background and around the sentiment
free- acetate leaves
twine - around the leaves
combined with the inky fingers challenge
Such a pretty card!  Your inking is fabulous!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Mommytron wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2024 11:14 pm
Here is a second page, but with only one row.  The first vertical on the left - tag, inked edges and woodgrain.  I also entered into the Pet challenge.  Thanks for hosting!  
What a great pic!  I love the touches of floral against the wood grain!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

hsblair wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:26 am
I used the middle row (inked edges, FREE, twine).  I'll pick double page for the FREE spot 😄

This is so fun!  I love your cute little banner, and the mixed alpha title!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

sherriscraps wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:43 pm
I did tag, two photos and yellow 

Great colors and design!  Adorable pics, too!

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee