Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Re: June 2024 Picture Yourself Challenge - Just a little different THIS month.
Aztam wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2024 2:42 pm
My faith and beliefs are so different than many family members, but we can come together in one accord for the matriarch of our family. My mom’s small country church is not well attended. Our whole family went to church with her over Memorial Day weekend and can you believe we didn’t get a photo taken? There were 18 of our family present. My journaling is too private to share but having served in the military I can relate to the cover of the church bulletin.

This is beautiful! Thank you for your service!
Susan

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Here is mine:

There's an Anchor
I had a pic for this… it was a second interview with the VP of the company I now work for via zoom during Covid. July 21 2020 Mr company of just 5 months short of 30 years eliminated my job the day before they publicly declared bankruptcy. They left me with no severance- no insurance- no placement service. Good thing is - I KNOW who my ANCHOR is- and my security is not wrapped up in my job, my bank account or anything else - it comes from the great I AM God. So my story of how my faith was tested ( at least for this specific time ) was to trust and know that God had a plan I couldn’t see at the time. Believe me it was HARD- and I was so scared. But he held me through it all, and he did have a plan and my life is better for it. He is faithful.
Susan

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Ok- I know I already submitted for this -I hope it is ok to post here. I am because this is a follow up to my initial layout for this challenge.
This song was on repeat and I sang this continuously during these long days of not knowing what was going to happen and it bolstered my faith... it STILL bolsters my faith.  The song title is The Story I'll Tell-  so here I am telling of God's faithfulness through a super hard time in my life.... He has been there for me so many times.

I also submitted to the sketch challenge 382 for this week.

Susan

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

The story behind this is in my gallery post
Image  ImageImageImage

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

I was never alone…

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

If I don't get this done today I'm doing it for the rewind.

I wanted to add something this challenge prompted. My sister and I differ on this , both of us are really taking our stand.

Could you forgive someone who kills someone you knew? My uncle is/was a Lutheran pastor his entire life, so he'd be the one I'd question. He said we should not, nor could we, forgive someone that did that. That is the murdered person's option. You cannot forgive someone who does anything to another, God only has that right.

My Uncle Bill then asked me who I knew that was murdered, and I said no one. Just asking. ???

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

sherelm wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:31 am

I wanted to add something this challenge prompted. My sister and I differ on this , both of us are really taking our stand.

Could you forgive someone who kills someone you knew? My uncle is/was a Lutheran pastor his entire life, so he'd be the one I'd question. He said we should not, nor could we, forgive someone that did that. That is the murdered person's option. You cannot forgive someone who does anything to another, God only has that right.

My Uncle Bill then asked me who I knew that was murdered, and I said no one. Just asking. ???

Oh boy, that is a tough question. 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: June 2024 Picture Yourself Challenge - Just a little different THIS month **WINNER**.
Winner in opening post

🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

Re: June 2024 Picture Yourself Challenge - Just a little different THIS month **WINNER**.
Oh thank you thank you thank you!  

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Congrats Sandy!!!
Susan

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

Congrats Sandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Image  ImageImageImage

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Congrats!!
Leslie

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

sherelm wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:31 am

The real question to me is, “ would you be ABLE to?”  

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee