Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

JULY 2018 MOOD BOARD Challenge-WINNER!
I love the shades of blues/teals of this Mood Board that I found at Pinterest. Your challenge is to be inspired by the colors and images and I want to see some type of food/beverage in one or more of your photos.Image

I was inspired by the blues and teals and used several. I went with the 'Carefree' title in reference to the Mood Board sentiment, "Worry Less, Live More". I was also inspired by the ice cream cone to include food as the TWIST.Image

Photo of sweet granddaughter Lucy enjoying her cold slushie beverage on their June 2018 Cruise.Image
Carefree & Happy!

For the fine print....
This can be a paper or digital layout, or project life! All work must be new. You may do this multiple times. You may combine with one other challenge that allows. Please link your work here. Deadline is July 31st. A random winner will be selected for a $5 ACOT gift card from me! If there are more than 20 participants I will draw a second name for a RAK too.
----------
Cherries Participating: Image
1. Chris (emmapaige)
2. Carissa (DolphinSoul)
3. Bonnie (blfonty)
4. Melissa (lissahope26)
5. Leslee (MTCanuk)
6. Donna (Retiree3)
7. Stacy (StacyLee)
--------------------------
Thanks so much to everyone who was able to participate!Image

The Winner drawn according to Random.org is......2. Carissa (DolphinSoul)!Image

Congrats Carissa! I'll be buying it shortly!

Image Image ImageImage

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Re: JULY 2018 MOOD BOARD Challenge
Oh Deanna! I am always drawn to those colors! Beautiful! I love your sweet layout too! 
Susan

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Love those colors!  
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

karen c.

Cherry Bing

Love these colors Deanna! Beautiful LO as well.
ImageImageImage          ImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Beautiful mood board AND layout
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Berta R.

Cherry Bing

Love this color palette now to see if I have any photos that work.  Image
***Berta***

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Gorgeous shades of blue!  Just printed this out!!

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Another inspiring mood board Deanna!

ImageImage Image Image  

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

What a gorgeous Mood Board and your sample is fabulous!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

Awesome layout using this newest mood board, Deanna!  Perfect for summer photos!
I am running away from my responsibilities,
and it feels good!

Kathy

Image  Image  Image Image  Image      

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

This is mine - When I took the photo of my layout, the peach keeps looking like pink.  I did use coral/peach and various shades of blue. DH and I at Bobby Flay's Steakhouse in Atlantic City in April.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

emmapaige wrote:This is mine - When I took the photo of my layout, the peach keeps looking like pink.  I did use coral/peach and various shades of blue. DH and I at Bobby Flay's Steakhouse in Atlantic City in April.

This is so pretty, Chris! I love your stencil work, misting, and pretty flower accents! {I totally understand about the peach color. Sometimes my scanner totally changes my colors or leaves shadows.} Thanks so much for taking my JULY Mood Board Challenge!Image
Image Image ImageImage

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

I used the teals, whites, greys and the pink/peach, dark blues are in dress/background of photos. I chose to do a pocket page and my photos showcase posed photos and our last dinner on the cruise at the Royal Palace dining hall. You can see drink and empty dessert plates..lol Remember This..

You know this is my favorite mood board of colors, esp with all my cruise photos, but including the food/drink was my challenge because I really didn't pics of that on this cruise!! Want to stick to working on those photos! Great challenge!!!

~ Carissa ~

blfonty

Cherry Cola

Here's my layout using shades of blue and a photo showing beverages on the table. I used the new O Canada collection as Lois is my Canadian cousin who came over the bridge from Sarnia to Port Huron and spent the day with us. Great Mood Board! Also submitted to the My Mood July Challenge.

blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

I focused on the navy and pinkish color.
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Another great mood board! Such a sweet sample page!

ImageImage Image Image  

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

DolphinSoul wrote:I used the teals, whites, greys and the pink/peach, dark blues are in dress/background of photos. I chose to do a pocket page and my photos showcase posed photos and our last dinner on the cruise at the Royal Palace dining hall. You can see drink and empty dessert plates..lol Remember This..

You know this is my favorite mood board of colors, esp with all my cruise photos, but including the food/drink was my challenge because I really didn't pics of that on this cruise!! Want to stick to working on those photos! Great challenge!!!

Wonderful work with your pocket page, Carissa! I love your PL cards and great job with the July Mood Board! Thanks so much for playing along!Image
Image Image ImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

blfonty wrote:Here's my layout using shades of blue and a photo showing beverages on the table. I used the new O Canada collection as Lois is my Canadian cousin who came over the bridge from Sarnia to Port Huron and spent the day with us. Great Mood Board! Also submitted to the My Mood July Challenge.

I love the paper strips you used along with the burlap and that punched edge! Great work with the July Mood Board, Bonnie and thanks so much for participating! Image
Image Image ImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

lissahope26 wrote:I focused on the navy and pinkish color.

LOL...this is too cute, Melissa! Great job with the Mood Board and love the misting! Thanks so much for participating in my July Challenge!Image
Image Image ImageImage

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Here is mine.

ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee