Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

October Holiday Challenge
Ok, so I already flubbed up this morning. . . . posted the Holiday Challenge under the Pet, and vice versa. . . . great way to start a month, a weekend, etc. . . lol!!  So here is the REAL Holiday challenge. . .

OCTOBER Holiday Challenge – 2016

Well, it’s Halloween on my calendar this month!  Also, Columbus Day.  SO. . . .I’m going to give you two options to choose from, and of course you may do them both if you like.    

If you choose Columbus Day – which is first –  you need to do a page with a body of water (in other words, not a pool).  It doesn’t have to have a boat – but this is where your extra entry comes in – if it does, your name goes in twice.  If it has the number “10” worked into it somehow (since that’s the date this year for Columbus Day) – you get an extra entry, so there’s a potential of your name going into the drawing  3 times for just one layout!

Now, if you opt for the Halloween choice –  this is the challenge:   Use purple, orange, black and lime on your layout – other colors are fine but must be not be the main colors.  The second part of rules is that this may NOT be Halloween layout.  So you need to use the colors, but not the Halloween theme.  IF you manage to do that, you may then do a Halloween layout as an extra entry. 

So I’m giving you the chance to get 5 entries this time – have fun!!
Same fine print as always, after the October 31st deadline, I’ll randomly choose someone to win a $5 ACOT gift card.  Have fun!

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: October Holiday Challenge
I love them both!!! Now, the question is, can I get some scrap time this month???
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

I love the challenge! 
Susan

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Very cool Sher!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Berta R.

Cherry Bing

Love all these fun options.  Great challenge! Image
***Berta***

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

Great options, Sharon.  I'll have to dig deep into the photos to see what I have for them!
I am running away from my responsibilities,
and it feels good!

Kathy

Image  Image  Image Image  Image      

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Fun challenge, love the creative Columbus Day idea!
Stacy

ImageImageImage

jan509

Cherry Blossom

Here's my entry with water and I am on a boat:

jan509

Cherry Blossom

This layout has a pinky purple, orange, lime & black, it is NOT Halloween, and it has a 10 on it (meant to put that on previous layout) and photos are on a ship so I've combined challenge 1&2 sort of

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

All I can say is Wow! That was fast and the layouts are awesome!  You get all the entries available! Thanks for doing the challenges.

Berta R.

Cherry Bing

I chose option 2.  This is a photo of my grandson on Easter Sunday.  His orange shirt was perfect for this challenge.  Image

***Berta***

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I chose #1.  Columbus Day, although it will always be Canadian Thanksgiving for me.
It is a photos with water.  There is a sailboat in the photo. And I used a ticket with the number 10, along the side.

ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

MTCanuk wrote:I chose #1.  Columbus Day, although it will always be Canadian Thanksgiving for me.
It is a photos with water.  There is a sailboat in the photo. And I used a ticket with the number 10, along the side.
Airlie Beach is on the north east coast of Australia, getting close to the Great Barrier Reef and the colour of the water is almost unreal!

ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

GmaBerta wrote:I chose option 2.  This is a photo of my grandson on Easter Sunday.  His orange shirt was perfect for this challenge.  Image

First of all, you don't look old enough for this young man to be your grandson!! But this is a great layout, with lots of details, and yes, that shirt is perfect!!  Thanks for doing my challenge 

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

MTCanuk wrote:I chose #1.  Columbus Day, although it will always be Canadian Thanksgiving for me.

PLEASE - remember if it's YOUR holiday - DO YOUR holiday if you wish, but in this case, I'm so glad you did these gorgeous photos!!  I love your layout, your mist looks like that blue water sprayed across it !   All the little details - the geo trackers, plus the row of embellies - lovely!! Thanks so very much for doing my challenge!!

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

Here is mine - Columbus Day - with the body of water being "Lake Animanipissing" where my hubby's family has been camping for abt 40 years!  this is my son and I swimming there.
combo with the Manu.

Karrie

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Thanks for the fun challenge!  I went with Columbus Day, the body of water in the pics is at Duck Key in the Florida Keys. Also combining with the Scraplift the GD challenge:
Paradise
Stacy

ImageImageImage

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

sweetsour wrote:Here is mine - Columbus Day - with the body of water being "Lake Animanipissing" where my hubby's family has been camping for abt 40 years!  this is my son and I swimming there.
combo with the Manu.

The only thing funnier than a Lake called Lake Animanipissing (I'm sure you know what it almost sounds like!!! Image) is Bigassawoman Bay in Maryland.  OMG, I love the creativeness of your layout - it looks like water splashing everywhere!!  Thanks for doing the challenge, LOVE it!!

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

StacyLeeD wrote:Thanks for the fun challenge!  I went with Columbus Day, the body of water in the pics is at Duck Key in the Florida Keys. Also combining with the Scraplift the GD challenge:
Paradise
Aha!! So this is the full picture of you from you thumbnail!! Love it!  And the entire layout is so relaxing!!! It guides you eyes thru it with ease!!  Thanks so much for doing my challenge!! 

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Here's mine using Halloween colors, but not a Halloween layout. Image

I combined this with Guest Designer Challenge #2.

Photos of my 2 youngest grandsons Evan and Travis. (March 2015) Image
Cherish You
Image Image ImageImage

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee