Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Re: HIP to be SQUARE Challenge!
So excited for the positive feedback on this challenge!  To keep the thread from running very, very long I'm going to comment on everyone's entries in the gallery instead of the thread.  Also, it would be helpful to let me know if you are going for the bonus to tell me the years the pictures were taken, if it's not clearly marked on the layout. To get the bonus entry your pictures have to be of the same person, on a holiday, taken different years.  The layouts are looking great, everyone.....keep them coming!
Stacy

ImageImageImage

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

what an amazing 2-pager Stacy - thanks for the inspiration - here's my page
also used this for the rewind challenge
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

EmtAimee734

Cherry Blossom

scrapsteph

Cherry Berry

A very basic layout as I experimented with this 9 square design.... I hope to create another one soon.

thanks for the challenge

Stephanie

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

Love your examples and the fancy blocks like a shadow box.  So I made this especially for the challenge!  Journalling reads "Santa has been filling the same stocking for the same good boy each Christmas for 23 years!"  Then the top pic shows his first Christmas in 1991, in the middle as a good boy - he hates that picture Image  in 2003, and then the bottom pic is this year.

Unfortunately sometime after the bottom pic was taken Christmas morning and his packing up to go home, somehow it seems the stocking has gotten lost!   Hopefully was not thrown out with the empty boxes bags and wrapping paper.Image

Karrie

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

sweetsour wrote:Love your examples and the fancy blocks like a shadow box.  So I made this especially for the challenge!  Journalling reads "Santa has been filling the same stocking for the same good boy each Christmas for 23 years!"  Then the top pic shows his first Christmas in 1991, in the middle as a good boy - he hates that picture Image  in 2003, and then the bottom pic is this year.

Unfortunately sometime after the bottom pic was taken Christmas morning and his packing up to go home, somehow it seems the stocking has gotten lost!   Hopefully was not thrown out with the empty boxes bags and wrapping paper.Image

Oh no, Karrie...hope you find that stocking!! Things like that are so special, my son has used the same one since his first Christmas, too.  I'm so glad you enjoyed the challenge! 
Stacy

ImageImageImage

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Here is another one from me. These pics are all of Abby and her birthday cakes!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

hmmm may have done this wrong.   There are 9 boxes on the page but some more rectangle than others.

Kari_H

Cherry Bing

My grandson Wesley at different ages, 1-3 yrs of age.

Kari ----- "Women with whips, 82% more likely to get what they want."

Check out my site! http://countryroadphotography.zenfolio.com/

beachlover

Cherry Addict

great challenge and fabulous example!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

I did two pages!  They are meant to be a double page spread, but since each side contains the required elements, can they be considered separate entries?

The left side:

And the right:

Here's how they look together:

I had lots of fun embellishing the squares!  I used Cricut cuts, punches, stamps, brads, and enamel dots!  Thanks for the challenge!

Kim

Image Image  

Kari_H

Cherry Bing

I changed my entry :) Now it fits!
Kari ----- "Women with whips, 82% more likely to get what they want."

Check out my site! http://countryroadphotography.zenfolio.com/

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Kari_H wrote:I changed my entry :) Now it fits!
its beautiful! Got you added Image
Stacy

ImageImageImage

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

I did a 2 page Layout. Stacey, Thanks for this challenge. It allowed me to go through and scrap several of the snapshots I had of Buddy.

Image Image
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

not sure if this will qualify but I used 9 squares between pics and square tags. It is ok if it doesn't qualify -- at least I got something scrapped!!!
Susan

handerful

Cherry Cropper

Here is one from me - 

Image Image
RACHEL

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Here is my entry. I cropped the photos more to make them square. The right side of this layout is for your challenge.

Image Image
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

Here is my page for this fun challenge.  I loved the use of the grid!  How fun would this also be to do in circles!  
I used the 9 square block design, including 8 photos of my granddaughter taken on Christmas day over 8 years.  I added the date to each photo on a small tag.  
I hit the bonus, using the holiday theme, with each photo the same person at a different age!  

I am running away from my responsibilities,
and it feels good!

Kathy

Image  Image  Image Image  Image      

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

The layouts are fabulous.  I love the look--just have to find pics on hard drive from 2011, 2012, 2013!!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

Yankeegirl wrote:Here is my page for this fun challenge.  I loved the use of the grid!  How fun would this also be to do in circles!  
I used the 9 square block design, including 8 photos of my granddaughter taken on Christmas day over 8 years.  I added the date to each photo on a small tag.  
I hit the bonus, using the holiday theme, with each photo the same person at a different age!  

ImageThis is awesome--wish I was as organized as you are and could find all of the pics!!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee