November This Seems Sketchy Challenge**UPDATED WITH WINNER!*

Moderator: ACOT Employee

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 930

Re: November This Seems Sketchy Challenge

Post by StacyLee »

Croppinmama wrote:I used the entire sketch for inspiration. I also combined this with the Fashion Challenge. My sister, daughter and I attended a Paint Social night. Thanks for the challenge.

Wow, that looks like fun! I love your bright colors and accents with this. Great job with the two-pager, and thanks for participating! 
Stacy

ImageImageImage

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

andysmom wrote:Image Here is  mine! Thanks for the great sketch!

I love your take on the sketch, Sara! The papers you chose are perfect with your pictures, especially the red/white checkered paper...love that line!  You have great pics on here, that barn is so cool! Thank you for participating in my challenge, glad you liked the sketch! 
Stacy

ImageImageImage

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

MacSarah wrote:Image
Two pages and leaves!  This is a set of pictures that has been staring me in the face for several months.  Your sketch was just what I needed to get them on paper.

I'm so glad this sketch came along at the right time for you, you did a great job with it! I like your bright, fun flowers and also the leaves you used. Thanks for playing along! 
Stacy

ImageImageImage

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

shoorn wrote:Here's mine - I did a 2 pager and used leaves (there are also leaves in the dark pp).

This is so pretty, the colors and papers look so nice with his cap & gown!  I like how you put the graduation cap & tassle in your flower cluster, that looks neat. Great job using both sides of the sketch, too!  Thanks for playing along in my challenge!
Stacy

ImageImageImage

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

Deanna13 wrote:This is based on the left side of the sketch and I used a leaf wooden veneer and 3 little leaf brads. Image

Stacy, I also lifted some of your ideas with the doily, wooden elements, and flowers. Thanks!

Fall Fun

Deanna, this is awesome!  I love seeing the papers and elements you use with your pics, this is really cute.  I'm glad you liked my flower/leaf/doily combo Image   I worked on my sample at a retreat with some scrappy friends and we like to swap stuff when we get together.  One of my friends had a whole package of kraft doilies and she happened to give it to me when I was working on my sample.  I was so excited, because it was just what I needed at just the right time! Image  Had to share that story, lol.  Thanks so much for participating in my challenge! 
Stacy

ImageImageImage

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

average_kim wrote:Here's my entry!  I used both sides of the sketch for my double page spread, and I cut some leaves with my Cricut. There are also some leaves in one of my patterned papers.

Great job with both sides of the sketch, Kim!  LOVE those leaves, and how you used them in clusters with twine, perfect for fall!  Thanks for participating in my challenge! 
Stacy

ImageImageImage

Kelly Pyron
Digital Designers
Gallery: 242

Post by Kelly Pyron »

Here is my submission!  I rarely do 2 pagers, but had lots of pictures ​and this sketch worked out perfectly!  Thanks!Image
Kelly Shults
{My Digital Designs} {My Blog}
StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

kellyshults wrote:Here is my submission!  I rarely do 2 pagers, but had lots of pictures ​and this sketch worked out perfectly!  Thanks!Image

I'm so glad you liked this sketch & it worked so well for you! I love your work on this, the colors & papers and all of your little touches. I like how you used the Heidi Swapp words and twine, and your title resting on the doily. Thanks for playing along! 
Stacy

ImageImageImage

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3712

Post by blbabe1234 »

I did both sides of the sketch, but no leaves.

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

blbabe1234 wrote:I did both sides of the sketch, but no leaves.

Great job using both sides of the sketch, Brandy! Your fur babies sure do look comfy, what a life, huh? Image  I like all of the pet papers and elements you used on here, and your title, too! Thanks for participating! 
Stacy

ImageImageImage

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2465

Post by emmapaige »

I did the right hand side of the sketch and combined with the November What's on TV Challenge. 

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2449

Post by joannie »

here is mine!
Image Image 
I did both sides and I have leaves on the one page!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2340

Post by Art_Teacher »

Love this!  Here is mine using both pages for two entries:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
stephrae
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 75

Post by stephrae »

Thanks so much for the challenge - I do a lot of 2 page LO's and this sketch was great~!   Photos from our Ugly Sweater Christmas Party in 2011. I was inspired by the November This Seems Sketchy challenge. And I used up a lot of my October Afternoon Good Cheer collection from a few years back.

Stephanie
StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

emmapaige wrote:I did the right hand side of the sketch and combined with the November What's on TV Challenge. 

The right side of the sketch worked perfectly for your pictures, Chris! I like your view finders at the bottom & the papers/colors you used! Thanks for participating! 
Stacy

ImageImageImage

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

joannie wrote:here is mine!
Image Image 
I did both sides and I have leaves on the one page!

Great job with the 2-page sketch, Joannie! I like your papers and embellishments, and your focal picture on the left is awesome, love her expression!  I really like the orange letters you used in your title, the mixture of upper & lower case together looks really cool, I'm going to have to do that on a layout... off to write that down in my scrappy notebook of ideas. Image Thanks for participating in my challenge!
Stacy

ImageImageImage

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

Art_Teacher wrote:Love this!  Here is mine using both pages for two entries:

This is great, Laura! The two-page sketch worked great for your pictures, I'm so glad you liked it!  The musical paper you chose for your background is perfect, and the little touches of banners & flowers look so good, but don't take away from your pictures.  Thanks for playing along with my challenge! 
Stacy

ImageImageImage

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

pugliess wrote:Thanks so much for the challenge - I do a lot of 2 page LO's and this sketch was great~!   Photos from our Ugly Sweater Christmas Party in 2011. I was inspired by the November This Seems Sketchy challenge. And I used up a lot of my October Afternoon Good Cheer collection from a few years back.

This is fantastic work with the 2-page sketch, Stephanie, I'm so glad you liked it & it inspired you!  There has been such a positive response with the 2-page sketch that I will definitely have to pick another one for a future challenge.  The papers you used and your embellishments look so good with your pictures!  Great way to use up some of your stash, too, I love doing that myself! Image   Thanks for participating in my challenge!
Stacy

ImageImageImage

Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Post by Sandi0805 »

Loved using this sketch. Perfect for my pictures from the pumpkin patch.  I did a 2 page layout and also have leaves.  One of the papers is a leaf pattern and I also have leaves on the corners of the mini frames.   Sorry for the poor quality of the pic (night photo).

Image ImageImage
suemo
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 121

Post by suemo »

My Nov. entry>>>Really like 2pg layout!! ;)and I did all bonus parts. Woo Woo!!
ImageImage

Return to “Contests & Challenges”