Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

November- Fall Challenge #2 *UPDATED WITH WINNERS*
Fall Challenge #2

The winners of Fall Challenge #2 are
$5 gift certificate - average_kim ( I will get this out to you by end of day today)
RAK- mom2ellabell
Congratulations ladies!!!
mom2ellaball- PM me your address please so I can get an envelope of goodies into the mail for you!
Thank you so much to everyone who participated! I loved seeing everyone's fall photos and so many great takes on my sketch!

PLEASE NOTE- My mother has been in the hospital since early September fighting sepsis and a staph infection. She has had, at last count, 4 surgeries. Because of this,I am behind in EVERYTHING! I didn't order or receive my fall photos in time to put together an example piece (honestly, I'm just glad I was able to take my boys out and take some fall photos) but will get a layout posted as soon as my photos arrive. (They shipped yesterday!) Thank you for understanding.

For my second Fall Challenge, I thought I would share a little known fact about me...I create my own scrapbook sketches. I used to host a scrapbooking workshop in my house every month and every month I would create 2 scrapbook  sketches for my guests that I would print out and give to them.I did this for a long time and have a lovely library of sketches on my PC.(So you may see a few more challenges using them as the year goes.)

I may also create some new ones here and there.....

Here is a sketch created by me for you to use for Fall Challenge #2- It is a simpler sketch with plenty of room to add extra embellishments. I love the layouts this creates...like your photos are "hanging" on your scrapbook page.

FOR FALL CHALLENGE #2- USE THIS SKETCH (FLIP IT, ADD TO IT,MAKE IT YOUR OWN) TO CREATE A SEASONAL FALL LAYOUT. (NO HOLIDAY LAYOUTS PLEASE- I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SEASONAL FALL LAYOUTS WITH LEAVES,ACORNS,FALL COLORS,ETC.)
Image Here is my example piece!

Challenge Rules/Prizes-
I am going to enlist my 8-year-old son, Logan, to draw 2 names from his trusty fedora. For 2 prizes for this challenge-
Prize #1-first name drawn-$5 ACOT gift card
Prize #2- second name drawn- RAK from my stash
Due November 2014 as long as your entry says November, it counts
layouts only accepted for this month- digital or paper
Multiple entries allowed
no combining please
I will start a gallery for this challenge...as long as your layout is here or there and meets the challenge criteria, I'll count it.

Participants-

mgehrke- Mildred
mom2ellabell
average_kim- Kim
Tammey
scrapsteph
wheeliegirl - Donna
joannie
Sandi0805
Christi S.

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: November- Fall Challenge #2
hope your mom is doing better and gets totally well soon.  prayers for her
I love this sketch.   great challenge

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Keeping good thoughts and prayers for your Mom! Great challenge and sketch!
Image Image ImageImage

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I'm sorry I don't have any Fall pictures, but I did find these Spring photos of Tucker. I loved the sketch and these photos fit it perfectly. I'm OK if you don't count my entry. I just wanted to do it because of the awesome sketch. I "hung" my photos from buttons and Washi Tape Image

Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

Oh, Sara, I am so sorry to hear about your mom's illness.  As a nurse, I know how overwhelming serious illness can be for families.  Keeping you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers.  And sending you a HUG!

Great challenge, as always.  Like your sketch!  Don't worry about getting an example, I am sure we can figure it out!!!  Take care of yourself!
I am running away from my responsibilities,
and it feels good!

Kathy

Image  Image  Image Image  Image      

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

Thank you all for your kind thoughts! I really appreciate them!

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

mgehrke wrote:I'm sorry I don't have any Fall pictures, but I did find these Spring photos of Tucker. I loved the sketch and these photos fit it perfectly. I'm OK if you don't count my entry. I just wanted to do it because of the awesome sketch. I "hung" my photos from buttons and Washi Tape Image

I will absolutely count it..yellow and green are definately fall colors. LOVE your layout..what a cutie!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Very cool Challenge! And so sorry to hear about your mom. ((HUGS))
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Sara, sending thoughts and prayers to your mother and your family.  You can only do what you can do. Thanks for the sketch. Beautiful!

Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Sara I hope so much that your mom is doing better. I don't usually do sketches but just may do this one!

ImageImage Image Image  

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Sarahi am so sorry to hear about your mom! I hope she is feeling better soon.  I love your sketch and hope I can participate!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

andysmom wrote:Fall Challenge #2

PLEASE NOTE- My mother has been in the hospital since early September fighting sepsis and a staph infection. She has had, at last count, 4 surgeries. Because of this,I am behind in EVERYTHING! I didn't order or receive my fall photos in time to put together an example piece (honestly, I'm just glad I was able to take my boys out and take some fall photos) but will get a layout posted as soon as my photos arrive. (They shipped yesterday!) Thank you for understanding.

For my second Fall Challenge, I thought I would share a little known fact about me...I create my own scrapbook sketches. I used to host a scrapbooking workshop in my house every month and every month I would create 2 scrapbook  sketches for my guests that I would print out and give to them.I did this for a long time and have a lovely library of sketches on my PC.(So you may see a few more challenges using them as the year goes.)

Here is a sketch created by me for you to use for Fall Challenge #2- It is a simpler sketch with plenty of room to add extra embellishments. I love the layouts this creates...like your photos are "hanging" on your scrapbook page.

FOR FALL CHALLENGE #2- USE THIS SKETCH (FLIP IT, ADD TO IT,MAKE IT YOUR OWN) TO CREATE A SEASONAL FALL LAYOUT. (NO HOLIDAY LAYOUTS PLEASE- I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SEASONAL FALL LAYOUTS WITH LEAVES,ACORNS,FALL COLORS,ETC.)

Challenge Rules/Prizes-
I am going to enlist my 8-year-old son, Logan, to draw 2 names from his trusty fedora. For 2 prizes for this challenge-
Multiple entries allowed
no combining please
I will start a gallery for this challenge...as long as your layout is here or there and meets the challenge criteria, I'll count it.

Participants-

mgehrke

Howe is your mom doing? 
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

Praying that your mom heals quickly!!
Lori
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

Shutterbug wrote:
andysmom wrote:Fall Challenge #2

Challenge Rules/Prizes-
Multiple entries allowed
no combining please

Participants-

mgehrke

Howe is your mom doing? 
Still in the hospital- but healing. She is getting stronger everyday...Thank you for asking!

mom2ellabell

Cherry Picker

Here is the layout that I created with the sketch.  It was a fun sketch to work with.  Thanks for the fun challenge!

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Here's my entry!  I loved your sketch, but I adjusted it a bit!  I moved the photos down and added a block for the title and embellished around it.  Also, instead of rickrack, I cut pp strips and put them on the bottom.

I love these papers from Kaisercraft--they are pretty fall colors to me! They're perfect for these photos of my DD#2 feeding animals at the pumpkin patch petting zoo.

Kim

Image Image  

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

mom2ellabell wrote:Here is the layout that I created with the sketch.  It was a fun sketch to work with.  Thanks for the fun challenge!

Love the banner piece at the bottom and the twine! Thank you for doing my challenge!

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

average_kim wrote:Here's my entry!  I loved your sketch, but I adjusted it a bit!  I moved the photos down and added a block for the title and embellished around it.  Also, instead of rickrack, I cut pp strips and put them on the bottom.

I love these papers from Kaisercraft--they are pretty fall colors to me! They're perfect for these photos of my DD#2 feeding animals at the pumpkin patch petting zoo.

What a great idea to flip the sketch and make it your own! Love how it turned out with the title at the top. Thanks for doing my challenge!

Tammey

Cherry Cola

This is my take on the sketch. Boy did I flip it and add to it.lol The left side reads That was then and the bottom reads This is now.
  Image Image Image Image Image

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

tmp718 wrote:This is my take on the sketch. Boy did I flip it and add to it.lol The left side reads That was then and the bottom reads This is now.
LOL...I love it! Great fall colors with all the shades of brown!

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee