Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Re: MID MONTH CHALLENGE Aug/Sept - Pet Challenge
SherrieLynne wrote:Here is my submission. My DGS Myles saying Hi to the Donkey.
You showed how to do a kid's layout!! His innocent mind and your simplistic die cuts are awesome awesome together!!!!!  I love what you did!! Thanks for doing the challenge!

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Yankeegirl wrote:Here is my layout for this challenge!  I had to 'borrow' a photo from DD1's FB page, since I don't have any pets.  She loves dogs, but can't have them in her CA apt, so every weekend she walks pit bull rescue dogs in the hills outside Los Angeles so that they get exercise and she gets to love them!   I used the cool sketch that you provided!  Fun challenge!

While your layout is FANSASTIC as usual. . . .  the real gem of this layout is the story!  I love what your  daughter does!  What a great tribute to her by doing the page!

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

sweetsour wrote:Here is mine: when my friend posted this pic of her kitty on FB I thought immediately that he Totally Looks Like Peter Criss in his Kiss makeup!
So when I saw your challenge, I knew I wanted to do this and I wanted it to look just like this website:
http://memebase.cheezburger.com/totallylookslike
So this is my first digital page - sorta!  I took a screenshot, added in my pictures and words, and printed it out.

OMG!!! I love your "explanation" - but this is great!! Great job, me friend, and thanks for doing the challenge!! (He does look like  Peter Criss. . . . )

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Deanna13 wrote:Here's mine with photos of little granddaughter Lucy and her doggy Luke. He loves chasing her around while she's biking and he barks all the time!

It's based on the sketch and I combined this with the DIY Challenge.

My Dog Luke
I'm so glad you did this page - accenting with the bike paper and the misting - perfect!  And while it's about a doggie and a bike - it's so GIRLY!!  WTG Deanna!!!

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

here's my page - it's a page about my brother's dog Lily. I also used this for the 3 in a row challenge
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

scrappininAK wrote:here's my page - it's a page about my brother's dog Lily. I also used this for the 3 in a row challenge
I love your style each and every time you post. This layout is no exception! And the photo is wonderful. Thanks for doing the challenge.

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Here's mine, these are some black bears we saw in Cade's Cove, in the Great Smoky Mountains of Tennessee.  The grass was so tall....and the bears so little...that it was hard to get really good pictures, but I had to document this because we were all so excited to see them, especially the cubs!  Thanks for posting another fun pet/animal challenge!

Stacy

ImageImageImage

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

StacyLeeD wrote:Here's mine, these are some black bears we saw in Cade's Cove, in the Great Smoky Mountains of Tennessee.  The grass was so tall....and the bears so little...that it was hard to get really good pictures, but I had to document this because we were all so excited to see them, especially the cubs!  Thanks for posting another fun pet/animal challenge!

I saw this in the gallery and was going to go back and leave love for you - I still will!! - but thought "OMG, she did the "Western" challenge already - and so detailed in a few hours!!! ROFLMAO!! I thought they were cows!!!!!!!  Good thing I wasn't wearing my bifocals in your neck of the woods!
The layout is stunning - more love at the gallery - of the BEARS. . . . lol

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Here is my entry.  Thanks for the challenge.
My husband went to a Bee's Baseball game and Whooo would have know he would get to see an owl and then our nephews were able to run him around the bases after the game.

Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

Image Here is mine. This is one of my favorite photos from our farm-sitting adventures 2 weeks ago. The horse belongs to relatives. Thanks for looking!

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Shutterbug wrote:Here is my entry.  Thanks for the challenge.
My husband went to a Bee's Baseball game and Whooo would have know he would get to see an owl and then our nephews were able to run him around the bases after the game.

What a great layout this is - love that you  got so many photos on the layout! NIce!!  And I love when a "sports team" layout isn't just the team's colors!!! Thanks for doing my challenge!!

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

andysmom wrote:Image Here is mine. This is one of my favorite photos from our farm-sitting adventures 2 weeks ago. The horse belongs to relatives. Thanks for looking!
Oh Gosh how PRETTY!!!  I love the colors, the way you used the words, the  circles playing off the dots, and of COURSE showcasing that photo!!  Well done! Thanks for doing my challenge!!

karen c.

Cherry Bing

My daughter Kim and her dogs in Idaho.
ImageImageImage          ImageImage

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

seastar wrote:My daughter Kim and her dogs in Idaho.
Beautiful layout!  I always think photos when I see circles, but no, you don't always have to make them that - and you did a stunning example of just this.  Color me impressed (and by that I mean, the green really adds to this!)

anazelia

Cherry Cola

here is mine.  so glad I finally got to scrap this photo. 

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Here's my entry.  I had been using photos of our cats lately, so I chose to scrap these photos from an aquarium trip.  The lighting wasn't good, so the photos aren't, but I wanted to include them in my scrapbook for the memories . . .
I also used your sketch.  It was a great one, but I expanded it to include all 4 of my photos.

Kim

Image Image  

keatonsgtgram

Sweet Cherry Pie

This is such a great challenge. I have pix of pets and pets no longer with us, wild animals and zoo animals. I have pix of kids dressed like animals on Halloween and offspring who ACT like animals! LOL! I'm going with my oldest great granddaughters first trip to the zoo in Toledo, Ohio. She was so amazed.

MacSarah

Sweet Cherry Pie

This is not my pet...  not that I would mind.  He is a cute little booger.  The "Screech" part works against him though.
~Sarah~

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

this is my neighbors big old cat.  His fur is as soft as silk and he is a lovely boy.  The neighbor says she has a tough time keeping him looking/feeling that good anymore since they moved in next to us and he discovered the great out of doors and my two rascal cats.  According to her, they taught Simba to be "a real cat" instead of an apartment spoiled critter.  lol

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

anazelia wrote:here is mine.  so glad I finally got to scrap this photo. 

This page made me smile.  Image  It's a simple photo that brings so many thoughts into my head of watching squirrels (and watching my indoor cats watch squirrels) that I can't begin to list them all.  The cheerie colors are also such a plus.  Thanks for doing my challenge!!

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee