June 2014 Washi Challenge - Winner

Moderator: ACOT Employee

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2212

Re: June 2014 Washi Challenge

Post by mgehrke »

andysmom wrote:Image Posting mine to the thread since the MB is back up!

I love the colors you used and the Camera Washi is a great choice for your LO. Thank you for doing my challenge.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2463

Post by emmapaige »

I used one of the rolls of washi I received in my May Envie package. Thanks Mildred!!! :)

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

scrappininAK
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1886

Post by scrappininAK »

cool - got a chance to use my new Doodlebug washi
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by mgehrke »

emmapaige wrote:I used one of the rolls of washi I received in my May Envie package. Thanks Mildred!!! :)

And you are welcome and used it well. I love that it looks like a wooden frame. Thank you for doing my challenge.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by mgehrke »

scrappininAK wrote:cool - got a chance to use my new Doodlebug washi

And I love how you used your washi. Great choices of colors and I also like that you edged the page top and bottom. Thank you for doing my challenge.

grama of 2
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 160

Post by grama of 2 »

My submission for the Washi tape challenge.  These are my grand daughters, Grace and Anna.  Pictures were taken about 2 years ago now.  They are going into their teens already.  Can't believe it!

Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.
MacSarah
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 276

Post by MacSarah »

~Sarah~
anazelia
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 803

Post by anazelia »

here is mine,

cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 256

Post by cajenkins81 »

here's mine! took me a little bit of fanagling to get this one to work for me, but this is what I came up with lol.  BTW, I have another layout I'm about to upload, that is ALL washi, but just not for this challenge ;) STill thought you'd enjoy it tho.... :D 

Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted
Tammey
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2133

Post by Tammey »

RE-POST from temporary board.

Image Image Image Image Image

Kari_H
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 246

Post by Kari_H »

More nekkid babes.. Hope youre not offended... 

Kari ----- "Women with whips, 82% more likely to get what they want."

Check out my site! http://countryroadphotography.zenfolio.com/
Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5433

Post by Deanna13 »

Here's mine using arrows washi tape around the one photo! Thanks for this cool challenge, Mildred! Image

Frosty Fun
Image Image ImageImage
sweetsour
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 898

Post by sweetsour »

I had this  in the other board and it should be in the gallery too... the washi is the red stripe around the picture of the outfit and flag I cut out.
 Karrie

average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Post by average_kim »

Here's my entry!  Loved this technique to go with this cute patterned paper!  Thanks for the challenge!

Kim

Image Image  
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by mgehrke »

grama of 2 wrote:My submission for the Washi tape challenge.  These are my grand daughters, Grace and Anna.  Pictures were taken about 2 years ago now.  They are going into their teens already.  Can't believe it!

I love how well your washi goes with your paper. Thank you for doing my challenge.

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by mgehrke »

MacSarah wrote:Image

Great 2 pager - Not only do I like the washi framing your photo, but I like how you had it go across your page. Thank you for doing my challenge.

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by mgehrke »

anazelia wrote:here is mine,

Great job in framing your photo with washi. The washi really pulls your photo to be the focus. Thank you for doing my challenge.

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by mgehrke »

cajenkins81 wrote:here's mine! took me a little bit of fanagling to get this one to work for me, but this is what I came up with lol.  BTW, I have another layout I'm about to upload, that is ALL washi, but just not for this challenge ;) STill thought you'd enjoy it tho.... :D 

I like the washi you picked to do your framing with. I also like the pieces here and there on your page. I can't wait to see your other page. Thank you for doing my challenge.

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by mgehrke »

tmp718 wrote:RE-POST from temporary board.

Thank you for reposting - I still love how your washi frame looks like a wooden frame. Thank you again for doing my challenge.

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by mgehrke »

Kari_H wrote:More nekkid babes.. Hope youre not offended... 

Oh now I am in Washi Heaven!!! I love all the washi your used and how your framed everything. And I love the nekkid babies too. Thank you for doing my challenge.

Return to “Contests & Challenges”