Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

June Color Challenge - edited
Ladies, right now there is only one of these gorgeous layouts in the appropriate gallery spot and that is grama of 2's layout.  Please go edit and put your layout in the gallery I set up.  Thank you! Image

Well I am finally finished with school for the summer!  Yay!  Summer makes me think warm and that makes me think of gorgeous, warm colors: red, orange, yellow.  But not just plain primary colors...all the terrific shades of them:  fuschia, tangerine, lemon, burgundy, peach, buttercup...you get the idea.  Your challenge for June is to use 3 shades of warm colors that you would not consider basic red, yellow, or orange.  They must be variations of these warm colors...but that shouldn't be too hard!  You can go monochromatic with three shades of the same warm color or use 3 different colors.  As with most of my color challenges, you can use any neutrals with these colors, but at least 50% of the layout must be the warm shades and you may not use any other colors (no cools: blues, greens, violets). 

Here is an example:
This layout uses burgundy, pink, and peach as the three warm shades. :)  Can't wait to see what you put together!
Post your layout in the appropriate gallery challenge category by midnight on July 5th.  Must be a new layout.
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: June Color Challenge
Love this challenge, and your layout is awesome!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Love this and your layout is awesome!

ImageImage Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Beautiful layout and great color choices
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

such a pretty layout and LOVE that picture! Great challenge. 
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

Cherry Blossom

Another great challenge, and LOVE your page example...what a stunner!  Thanks for the challenge, Laura!
"If you obey all the rules, you'll miss all the fun."

Kathy

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Now don't fall off your chair when I say this, but I'm actually going to do a challenge.  Your challenge.  And post it.  Gasp!!

Now, a question . . . what if the person in the photo is wearing the traditional primary version of one of the challenge colors, in my case orange?  Since I scrap 8.5 x 11, my dd's huge primary orange sweatshirt will be pretty obvious.  Does that DQ me or is it just the supporting supplies that need to be variant, not obvious shades?
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Laura wrote:Now don't fall off your chair when I say this, but I'm actually going to do a challenge.  Your challenge.  And post it.  Gasp!!

Now, a question . . . what if the person in the photo is wearing the traditional primary version of one of the challenge colors, in my case orange?  Since I scrap 8.5 x 11, my dd's huge primary orange sweatshirt will be pretty obvious.  Does that DQ me or is it just the supporting supplies that need to be variant, not obvious shades?
Colors in your photos don't count. ;)  You can only control what you choose to put with them.  :)  Can't wait to see your layout! 
Laura

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Here is mine. I chose the very summery colors of golden yellow, burnt orange and burgundy.

ImageImage
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Here's mine - I think I picked the right colors.

Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Christi S.

Cherry Bing

Hi all -

Here's my layout.  I choose peach and pink colors because those are the colors in my niece's onesie.  I combined this layout with the Music Challenge.

Thanks for looking.
~ Christi S
~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi_S

Totals for 2016
     Layouts 33
     Cards 42

Totals for 2015
     Layouts 299, Cards 331, Mini Books 5

grama of 2

Cherry Berry

Here is my color challenge for June:

Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

These are all so beautiful.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Ladies, right now there is only one of these gorgeous layouts in the appropriate gallery spot and that is grama of 2's layout.  Please go edit and put your layout in the gallery I set up.  Thank you! :)
Laura

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Re: June Color Challenge - edited
Here's my entry!

Kim

Image Image  

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

average_kim wrote:Here's my entry!

Looks great!  Love the shaped mats in the background! :) 
Laura

MacSarah

Sweet Cherry Pie

~Sarah~

Kari_H

Cherry Bing

Kari ----- "Women with whips, 82% more likely to get what they want."

Check out my site! http://countryroadphotography.zenfolio.com/

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

ok I picked a whole lot of Bo Bunny double dot for my colors - they are coral, buttercup, and burnt orange. 

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee