Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: June Pet/Animal Challenge 2014
lots of zoo photos to do, hope I can find the time to do a layout for this challenge this month.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

Great change up!  I just might have to do this one a couple of times.
 Karrie

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

sweetsour wrote:Great change up!  I just might have to do this one a couple of times.
OK!! LOL!!  I have another "change up" already planned for next month - not nearly as "safe". . . 

Kari_H

Cherry Bing

Ha ha ha how about leather? :) Was an animal and is now hairless. Bahahaha
Kari ----- "Women with whips, 82% more likely to get what they want."

Check out my site! http://countryroadphotography.zenfolio.com/

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

great sketch and great challenge! I have a few pics of some birds at my mom's house on our visit last month, I'll have to see about getting some of those printed, if I can't find any fur-less zoo pics. 

Hey, what about BIG spiders!?  I have a couple pics (long story!) of one and I've already got a layout in my head for it, title and all, and those pics are in my next stash to get printed. Not furry at all, right?! 
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

shoorn

Cherry Cola

I have some zoo photos that I need to scrap. This would be a great incentive to get one done!
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

cajenkins81 wrote:great sketch and great challenge! I have a few pics of some birds at my mom's house on our visit last month, I'll have to see about getting some of those printed, if I can't find any fur-less zoo pics. 

Hey, what about BIG spiders!?  I have a couple pics (long story!) of one and I've already got a layout in my head for it, title and all, and those pics are in my next stash to get printed. Not furry at all, right?! 
I won't discount spiders - that's fine Carolyn!!

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Kari_H wrote:Ha ha ha how about leather? :) Was an animal and is now hairless. Bahahaha
You are pushing me to the edge, there, girl!!! LOL  You know I'll count it though, right?   Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

So would you like to see Penelope or The Boys? Lol
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Christi S.

Cherry Bing

Here is mine.... I think I was pushing it... LOL... Not sure if you said the pets/animals needed to be ALIVE... 
I combined this with the supply list challenge.
Thank you,
Christi S
~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi_S

Totals for 2016
     Layouts 33
     Cards 42

Totals for 2015
     Layouts 299, Cards 331, Mini Books 5

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

all right you country folks - don't forget HORSES.  Horses have hair not fur.  I know you have never heard of a horse fur sofa.  lol   So no excuse if all you have around you besides dog and cats are horses and cattle.  They are furless!

oh yeah and the chickiens in the yard and the geese and ducks by the pond.  lol   

and PLEASE don't try to tell me your horses are not pets.  really.  lol

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Charleneanne wrote:all right you country folks - don't forget HORSES.  Horses have hair not fur.  I know you have never heard of a horse fur sofa.  lol   So no excuse if all you have around you besides dog and cats are horses and cattle.  They are furless!

oh yeah and the chickiens in the yard and the geese and ducks by the pond.  lol   

and PLEASE don't try to tell me your horses are not pets.  really.  lol
haha!  too funny. definitely lots of options! and that's what I was thinking about my spider pics - I literally thought "hmm, is that fur or just hair? No one ever heard of a spider with fur, I'm sure that's hair..." lol - oh the things we do/think with these challenges! haha 

Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Ok, I went with horses instead of the dragons (I still might do them though). I loved the sketch and turned it on it's side.

Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

sherelm wrote:
andysmom wrote:I was looking for this challenge! I always look at it, but the pictures I have don't fit. But this month I *hope* I can do it- I have zoo pictures to do- just not sure if I did the furless animals yet or not...Image
You will.  You'll be shocked, just like I am when I look at the photos I take at the zoo.  LOL!
I have elephants! And pics. of the boys by a polar bear statue- so no fur...I am good to go!!! 

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Christi_S wrote:Here is mine.... I think I was pushing it... LOL... Not sure if you said the pets/animals needed to be ALIVE... 
I combined this with the supply list challenge.
Thank you,
Christi S

Did you get a page done?  CHECK!!  Did you put animals with that have feathers in it?  CHECK!!  Of course it counts!! Thanks for doing the challenge.  We bend the rules ALOT around here!! And I love the colorful page, an dhow you managed to get so many pictures onto the page and keep the integrity of the layout!! YAY!!

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

mgehrke wrote:Ok, I went with horses instead of the dragons (I still might do them though). I loved the sketch and turned it on it's side.

I was going to yell at you - and then stepped back and said oh yeah, horse HAIR, not fur.  LOL   OK. . . . My brain isn't working. . . .  But no matter what, I love the layout as always, you never disappoint!!  I love the old world back when life was perfect feel to this page.  Thanks for playing, Mildred, Horse FUR and all.  (OMG, I'm losing it)

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

You girls are making me laugh!! Statues without fur, and horse's are our pets.  Listen.  LISTEN.  If you did a page with your kidlet reading "The Little Red Hen" from a BOOK - I'd count it.  Heck he could be reading Playboy and I'd count it.  I mean, I'm not tough.  I toss these challenges out for us all to have fun.  Period. 

BTW, Playboy bunnies do have FUR.  Sorry.

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

sherelm wrote:You girls are making me laugh!! Statues without fur, and horse's are our pets.  Listen.  LISTEN.  If you did a page with your kidlet reading "The Little Red Hen" from a BOOK - I'd count it.  Heck he could be reading Playboy and I'd count it.  I mean, I'm not tough.  I toss these challenges out for us all to have fun.  Period. 

BTW, Playboy bunnies do have FUR.  Sorry.
Bwahahaha!
Kim

Image Image  

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I used a different sketch and the "pets" are my daughter's two chickens.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

emmapaige wrote:I used a different sketch and the "pets" are my daughter's two chickens.

OMG I love them!!!  I want a chicken now.  LOL  I just got home after a long day and love this find!! You made me laugh!!  Thanks for doing such an awesome page - love the dark browns for contrast!

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee