Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: November 2013 Fashion Challenge
here's my first entry (since I'm sure there will be additional ones :) )

Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

cajenkins81 wrote:here's my first entry (since I'm sure there will be additional ones :) )

This is such a cute layout. Love the fun pics and the colors you chose. The torn paper is perfect. Thank you so much for doing my challenge!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

< Hangs Head > Finally going through challenges....sorry.....so busy with Xmas presents that are Mini Albums. Found this one qualifies with my matting of photo qualifies!

LOL....I know you were talking specifically about me when it comes to torn jeans!!! I have six pair right now....I love my holes in my jeans!!! Would I pay for holes in my jeans....NO Way!!! And yes I use them as work jeans when hot!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

killarney_rose wrote:< Hangs Head > Finally going through challenges....sorry.....so busy with Xmas presents that are Mini Albums. Found this one qualifies with my matting of photo qualifies!

LOL....I know you were talking specifically about me when it comes to torn jeans!!! I have six pair right now....I love my holes in my jeans!!! Would I pay for holes in my jeans....NO Way!!! And yes I use them as work jeans when hot!

LOL! I have a couple of pairs of jeans with some holes. I use them to do yard work. And yes, like you...I won't PAY for Jeans that have holes in them already!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Here's mine. I thought that torn paper was perfect to use for my layout about Aiden dressed as a biker for Halloween. The paper tear is digital! And I can't believe that I did not use one flower on the page! They just didn't seem to go with the theme lol!

ImageImage Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

pawprints wrote:Here's mine. I thought that torn paper was perfect to use for my layout about Aiden dressed as a biker for Halloween. The paper tear is digital! And I can't believe that I did not use one flower on the page! They just didn't seem to go with the theme lol!

OMG Barb! This is FABULOUS!! LOVE the torn paper. Look at that cutie! Aiden is ADORABLE!!! Love all the fun "hard core" elements you used. Thank you so much for doing my challenge!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

ScrappyDistractions

Cherry Bing

I haven;t done paper tearing in a while so thanks for the challenge!

Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

ImageImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

ScrappyDistractions wrote:I haven;t done paper tearing in a while so thanks for the challenge!

This is gorgeous Lisa! Love the tearing and all the layers. The colors are beautiful. Thank you so much for doing my challenge!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

MickeyM

Cherry Blossom

Here's mine! I am loving all the challenges to get the creative juices flowing!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

MickeyM wrote:Here's mine! I am loving all the challenges to get the creative juices flowing!

This is really awesome. Love how you tore that map paper. Those li'l mickey's are cute too! Thank you so much for doing my challenge.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Craftyshannon

Sweet Cherry Pie

I used torn paper for the "snow". Image

Craftyshannon

Sweet Cherry Pie

I used torn paper for the Christmas Tree layers. Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Craftyshannon wrote:I used torn paper for the "snow". Image

Beautiful card Shannon!! LOVE the torn paper for the "snow". Thank you so much for doing my challenge!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Craftyshannon wrote:I used torn paper for the Christmas Tree layers. Image

This is such an awesome card. I absolutely love how you tore the paper to create the christmas tree. The red buttons are perfect! Thank you so much for doing my challenge!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Melissa S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

That was a fun connection, ripped jeans with ripped paper! Thanks Brandy!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

MelissaSmith1 wrote:That was a fun connection, ripped jeans with ripped paper! Thanks Brandy!

This is fabulous Melissa!! You totally rocked the challenge. LOVE how you used the PRIMA papers and tore the paper. Thank you so much for doing my challenge!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Here's my entry!

I tore the edge of the dark blue and the left side of the light blue photo mat, but I almost covered it up with arrows! The arrows and title are cut with my Boys Will Be Boys Cricut cartridge.
Kim

Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

average_kim wrote:Here's my entry!

I tore the edge of the dark blue and the left side of the light blue photo mat, but I almost covered it up with arrows! The arrows and title are cut with my Boys Will Be Boys Cricut cartridge.

This is awesome Kim!! I LOVE this!! The primary colors are perfect for a boy page. LOVE the tearing and the fun arrows. Thank you so much for doing my challenge!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

Here is another entry, I love roughing up and ripping the edges of collage-y LO's like this, it just feels right to be messy. Used items from the Use Your Stash too.

Karrie

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

sweetsour wrote:Here is another entry, I love roughing up and ripping the edges of collage-y LO's like this, it just feels right to be messy. Used items from the Use Your Stash too.

What a fun page! Love the tearing and the crumpling of the papers. Great design too. Thanks so much for doing my challenge!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee