Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: July Technique Challenge
SherrieLynne wrote:Here is mine Deanna. I distressed, inked and stamped. I combined this with the Fashion Challenge.

What a wonderful heritage layout! The papers are perfect and I love the banner! Your distressing is so appropriate for this vintage theme. Thanks so much for taking my challenge, Sherrie! :)
Image Image ImageImage

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

I'm really enjoying all of these distressed LOs!! Great work, ladies.

Lynda

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

Here is my page, I combined with the July Use your Stash challenge

Distressing, stamping (teal flowers), hand doodling, misting (from behind white flowers in both corners and up onto page to photo, its light in the pic though), inking edges of clouds and yellow and teal PP's, and hand drawn yellow stitching behind blue circles.

Thanks for the challenge, it was my first time ever misting!
- Jillian

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

jrrah4903 wrote:Here is my page, I combined with the July Use your Stash challenge

Distressing, stamping (teal flowers), hand doodling, misting (from behind white flowers in both corners and up onto page to photo, its light in the pic though), inking edges of clouds and yellow and teal PP's, and hand drawn yellow stitching behind blue circles.

Thanks for the challenge, it was my first time ever misting!
This is really cute! Even girls like those trendy mustaches! Love how the circle accents carry your eye through the page! Wonderful distressing ideas and thanks so much for playing along, Jillian! :)
Image Image ImageImage

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Awesome chllenge. I used misting,inking, and sewing.
ImageImage 

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

scrapy1967 wrote:Awesome chllenge. I used misting,inking, and sewing.
Great design and love that your stitching is imperfect! Love all the little details and thanks so much for taking my challenge, Janet! :)
Image Image ImageImage

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

Great layouts ladies!! This one is right up my alley- working on my layout now :)

LOVE the Bo Bunny stamps!!
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

I just started playing with this piece of paper, had some bright pink thread in the machine since I was sewing a project today and decided to do some stitching. Then I found that doiley and misted then decided to mist the whole paper. I also decided to play with some of my stamps that I really haven't done much with. I really had a blast putting this together!!! Then I was showing dd and I said I was just playing it isn't for a challenge.....WRONG looked at the master list and it FITS!! So not only did I get a layout done it also fits a challenge! Whoooo hoooo!!!
Susan

DianeH

Cherry Tart

I used tearing, stamping, faux stitching, and inking. Great challenge! I combined with the "Scraplift the Guest Designer" challenge!:-D

natalie4

Cherry Blossom

thank you for an awesome challenge i used
gesso
stamping
and tim holtz distress stain in stormy sky

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

This is my son and his gf Kym last Halloween. The title is something one of their buddies put on facebook, that I thought was cool.
So I LOVE how it turned out, but OMG 4 hours from start to finish!!
lol OVERBOARD on the technique as you can see, there is distressing, misting, painting (probably can't tell but the upper left corner is crackled with TH distress crackle paint), stamping and embossing, masking, ripping, sanding, ripped cardboard... most of the gears and clock parts are real.
It's so heavy I had to mount it on chipboard LOL
I am probably going to give it to them for Christmas!
Combo' d with the Shape challenge so there are hexagons painted, stamped and masked and sprayed, and some of the little gears are brads, as well as the little brads holding the title.
 Karrie

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

To distress my LO, I used misting, painting, tearing, sanding, and inking.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Here is mine. I inked the edges of my paper, tore a few sides to reveal the underside of the background paper, misted the paper and my alphas, and sewed a few corners of the photos.

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

robkaynel

Cherry Tart

Lots of distressing on this one: 1) Used distressing tool around bg edges 2) ink splatters 3) inked all the edges 4) acrylic paint around the edges of the clear arrows & 5) tore the edges of some layers.

I still haven't figured out how to post my layout here but here it is in the gallery: http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/175480

Robin

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

Here is my entry....

I distressed and inked edges of some of the papers, sanded the Core'dinations cardstock paper, the doilies are misted with Glimmer Mist and its also sprayed on the layout, the scrabble tiles are sanded/distressed and inked, and the small crown is a stamp, the hinge and clock are heat embossed

Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

this is old MME super heavy duty cardstock pp. Had to wet the front edge of the card to tear it. sanded the top and edges of the card with an emery board and then inked the edges. Stamped the greeting and then went over that with dimensional pearls. Gave the entire card a misting with smoke blue perfect pearls. Oh and I added a little washi tape inside to make the paper tearing show more. I like it. Very masculine I think.

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Here's Mine - I did misting, tearing and sewing.

Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

I combined with the sketch challenge.

I used ink, walnut stain, tearing and glimmer mist

Melissa

chattyscrapper

Sweet Cherry Pie

great inspiration. and fun challenge.

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

suewho372 wrote:I just started playing with this piece of paper, had some bright pink thread in the machine since I was sewing a project today and decided to do some stitching. Then I found that doiley and misted then decided to mist the whole paper. I also decided to play with some of my stamps that I really haven't done much with. I really had a blast putting this together!!! Then I was showing dd and I said I was just playing it isn't for a challenge.....WRONG looked at the master list and it FITS!! So not only did I get a layout done it also fits a challenge! Whoooo hoooo!!!
I LOVE all your distressing, Susan from the stitching to the misting, and stamping. Wonderful design and thanks so much for taking my challenge! :)
Image Image ImageImage

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee