We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

June Color Challenge - WINNER
I picked a winner and it is Retiree3! If you pm me your addy I will send you a little prize. :)
June always makes me think of graduation. In fact, my school has graduation tonight. I'm a little biased to the color scheme of our school since it is also the color of my favorite university, The Ohio State University. :) So, for this challenge, I challenge you to do a layout with scarlet and grey. :) You may use any other single color added to it (for those of you in the state up North that can't stomach a scarlet and grey layout ;) ), and you may use black and white as accents. This doesn't have to be a graduation layout, but if it is, I will enter you twice in the drawing to win a goodie from my stash. :)

Here is my layout example:

Laura
 Image    Image         

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Re: June Color Challenge
Ohhhh... My hubby's fave college football team!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I LOVE that Layout! I think I can find something to do with the colors. Thanks for the challenge, can't wait to do this one!
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

citygirl22

Sweet Cherry Pie

gorgeous layout, and I love the colors! Scarlet and grey ... I don't think I've ever combined those two together. Looking forward to this challenge!
Stephanie
I blog @ Skyline Paperie

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Great challenge! Love all the red on your page!

ImageImage Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Awesome challenge and great layout.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Wonderful color challenge! :)
Image Image ImageImage

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Art_Teacher wrote: You may use any other single color added to it (for those of you in the state up North that can't stomach a scarlet and grey layout ;) ), and you may use black and white as accents.
Bwaa haa haa!!! May I guess I'm the reason for that comment??!!!! Thanks for the twist to tone down those vile colors! Lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

elisanlily

Cherry Tart

I may have to try this one. I don't use alot of reds due to them being Alabama colors and I'm an Auburn fan. lol.

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Beautiful LO Laura!
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

elisanlily wrote:I may have to try this one. I don't use alot of reds due to them being Alabama colors and I'm an Auburn fan. lol.

Me either, LSU here! haha. That's the first thing I thought of when I saw red and grey - Bama!! boo hiss!! :winkb:
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

blfonty

Cherry Cola

Well...those of us from up north could try to use Scarlet/Grey but just beware it may turn to Maize and Blue right before your eyes...
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Here is my LO.

[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Have just the papers, now to find the photos!

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Here's mine! Combined with the Die Cut challenge.

Black and white used as accents, and the extra color I picked was red. Thanks for the challenge!!

1grandma

Cherry Addict

My dd graduation pic is perfect for this!
Bibi

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Love these colors together!

ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Here's mine! I used scarlet, grey and a touch of green. :)
I combined it with the 4x4 challenge.

Spring Concert -
Image Image ImageImage

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

Hi, great challenge! Just the push I needed for my son's grad photo too many years ago to mention =) I used the scarlet and grey with black and white too, and my 1 other colour is a touch of blue. (Hope it's OK that some of my white is kinda "dirty" due to the fact that my red ppr was distressed already.)
 Karrie

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee