We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

June Fashion Challenge - *Updated with WInner*
What's in Fashion for June?? Several things actually!

June you'll be seeing fuschia and blues, along with jeweled sandals and wavy hair.

Here is my example:

I used fuschia pp and blue is scattered throughout the page. I have bling on the bottom row of my pp, along with a butterfly gem and bling in the centers of my butterflies. The "wavy" part is my pp on the left side.

So my challenge to you, if you choose to accept it, is to create a project that uses the following items:

• fuschia and blues - you can use as little or as much as these colors as you want. You can pair any other colors with these as well.
  • bling in the form of a design (either store bought or hand made). Zva Creatives comes to mind with the pre-design ones. They've got swirls and flourishes. You can use your iRock to designs. Or do what I did - I placed small gems on the tops of the flowers on my pattern paper
  • a "wavy" element. This can be wavy pattern paper, or cut a wavy pattern from your paper (like I did). Ric Rac counts too
This is open to Paper, Digi, Hybrid, Cards, and Crafts. Please submit your creation to this thread and/or the gallery spot by June 30, 2013, at 11:59 PM EST.

You may combine it with another June Challenge.

I will pick a winner (or if there are more than 20 participants, I'll choose TWO) at random for a $5 GC.

Any questions, please ask!

Have fun and can't wait to see what ya guys create!

Cherries who have participated:

1. suewho372/Susan
2. scrappininAK/Heather
3. DolphinSoul/Carissa
4. Retiree3/Donna
5. Bellaidea
6. Deanna13/Deanna
7. cajenkins81/Carolyn
8. stateless/Valerie
9. Charleneanne/Charleneanne
10. MacSarah
11. citygirl22/Stephanie
12. ScrappyDistractions/Lisa
13. sweetsour
14. Sandi0805/Sandi
15. sherelm/Sher
16. sadie_mae
17. love2stamp/Jenn
18. pawprints/Barb

Random.org selected #14 - Sandi0805/Sandi!!

Congrats Sandi! I will be sending you your GC tonight or tomorrow morning!

And thank you to all the wonderful cherries who participated.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: June Fashion Challenge
Great challenge Brandy.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Great challenge Brandy! And wonderful two pager!

ImageImage Image Image  

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

Your layout is gorgeous and fun challenge!
- Jillian

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

great challenge! love the colors you picked. Great layout!
Susan

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Love your challenge :inlove:
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Great challenge Brandy!! Love the colors!

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Wonderful challenge and example, Brandy! :)
Image Image ImageImage

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

here is mine.
Susan

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

suewho372 wrote:here is mine.

OMG Susan! This is beautiful! LOVE those pics of Hillary and the colors are fabulous! Love the wavy paper and the embellies. The bling on the butterflies is the perfect touch! Thank you so much for doing my challenge!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

fabulous pages ladies - here's mine - I also used it for the cherryland challenge

Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

scrappininAK wrote:fabulous pages ladies - here's mine - I also used it for the cherryland challenge

This is gorgeous Heather! Love the white space and the beautiful colors. Love the title and the pretty elements. Thank you so much for doing my challenge!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

elisanlily

Cherry Tart

Great challenge! can't wait to play along!

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

I loved June's Fashion Challenge of Fuchsia, Blue, Waves, and Bling.. b/c that is all about my cruise photos so was not hard for me to complete at all!!! Of course my scanner makes it look shadowed and not very bright and pretty as it is, but it is the perfect tropical mix in person!!!

For the Fuschia I used Hibiscus Flower paper and the title has the colored letters along with the flip flops. Used blue in the hibiscus sticker border, title, and of course water in photos!

For the wave element I cut the pink paper in back in a wavy pattern along with the right side piece going over the photos.

For the bling factor, I hope this counts as a design... but I cut Fuchsia (even though they look clear in the photo) and blue bling and placed individually around the beach baby sticker to accent the sun popping!
~ Carissa ~

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

DolphinSoul wrote:Image

I loved June's Fashion Challenge of Fuchsia, Blue, Waves, and Bling.. b/c that is all about my cruise photos so was not hard for me to complete at all!!! Of course my scanner makes it look shadowed and not very bright and pretty as it is, but it is the perfect tropical mix in person!!!

For the Fuschia I used Hibiscus Flower paper and the title has the colored letters along with the flip flops. Used blue in the hibiscus sticker border, title, and of course water in photos!

For the wave element I cut the pink paper in back in a wavy pattern along with the right side piece going over the photos.

For the bling factor, I hope this counts as a design... but I cut Fuchsia (even though they look clear in the photo) and blue bling and placed individually around the beach baby sticker to accent the sun popping!

LOVE your tropical papers and the embellies you used. The photos were perfect for the challenge. Love the wavy paper you added as a border. Love the bling that accents the sun. Thank you for doing my challenge!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Here is my LO.

[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Retiree3 wrote:Here is my LO.

Love the pp and the bling swirl. The ric rac is awesome too. Great embellies! Thank you so much for doing my challenge
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Bellaidea

Cherry Tart

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Bellaidea wrote:Image

This is stunning! Love the flowers and the colors. The layers are amazing. Thank you so much for doing my challenge!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

For the challenge I used Fuschia and Blues, Bling in a design (as flower centers and photo corners), Wavy element is the gold edging on the left. :)
Happy Easter -
Image Image ImageImage

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee