Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: August 4x4 Challenge
Retiree3 wrote:I hope I did this right. Just let me know if I didn't.

Here is my LO. I chose # 1. My 4 embellishments are the sticker- you rock, label for the date, the journaling spot, and the airplane.

Perfect!!!! Great job!

I love love your layout!!!! Precious photos!!! Beautiful use of embellishments for the photos!

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

These layouts are awesome, ladies--what a challenge!!!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

HCayH

Cherry Picker

I did #3- the 2 double sided papers. The butterlies are cut out of the back side of the pink flowered paper. The 3 small circles are punched out of the back side of the background paper- it has larger multi-colored polka dots. My embellishments are the title tag, the ribbon, the brad in the small pink circle paper, and the flower/brad combo at the bottom left of the pics. All papers and tag from the My Minds' Eye Lime Twist collection. Brads and flowers from various manufacturers.
SAHM of 4- 2 girls and 2 boys! (and one very spoiled dachshund)

aceason

Cherry Bing

I used four papers from My Mind's Eye and then used a flower that I made, a bracket, a chipboard piece, and the flag banner with bling for my four embellies.

sadie_mae

Cherry Blossom

ImageThis was quite the challenge, I mean 2 papers only!!! Love a challenge!!!

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I chose 4 papers, and my 4 embellies are the button, flower, leaf and the border on edge of larger photo. I hope I got it right.
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I did a 2 page layout for the 4 x 4 challenge. I used 4 four papers and the embellies that I used are: the star border, the piece of ric rac, the small circle sticker and the journal tag. I hope that I did this right. Here's my layout of my grandkids meeting Darth Vader at WDW in 2006.

ImageImage
 Image ImageImage

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

HCayH wrote:I did #3- the 2 double sided papers. The butterlies are cut out of the back side of the pink flowered paper. The 3 small circles are punched out of the back side of the background paper- it has larger multi-colored polka dots. My embellishments are the title tag, the ribbon, the brad in the small pink circle paper, and the flower/brad combo at the bottom left of the pics. All papers and tag from the My Minds' Eye Lime Twist collection. Brads and flowers from various manufacturers.

Super sweet photos and wonderful layout!!! Super job on the challenge!

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

aceason wrote:I used four papers from My Mind's Eye and then used a flower that I made, a bracket, a chipboard piece, and the flag banner with bling for my four embellies.

Exquisitely done! I love the photos and the papers to match! Love your title, too!

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

sadie_mae wrote:ImageThis was quite the challenge, I mean 2 papers only!!! Love a challenge!!!

Beautiful!!! I love the embellishments to go with the layout!

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

oceanbreezes423 wrote:Image

I chose 4 papers, and my 4 embellies are the button, flower, leaf and the border on edge of larger photo. I hope I got it right.

Exquisite two pager!!! I love love your photos and such a pretty choice in background papers!!! Great job on the challenge!

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sandi0805 wrote:I did a 2 page layout for the 4 x 4 challenge. I used 4 four papers and the embellies that I used are: the star border, the piece of ric rac, the small circle sticker and the journal tag. I hope that I did this right. Here's my layout of my grandkids meeting Darth Vader at WDW in 2006.

ImageImage

Beautiful Sandi!!! Love the papers and design!!! Pics are so cute!!!

Great job on the challenge!

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: August 4x4 Challenge **Winner**
btt with winner!

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: August 4x4 Challenge **Winner**
Congrats, sadie_mae
Bibi

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee