We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

BerryCherry

Cherry Tart

Re: A new challenge - Because I Can!

Hi Miss Nancy! I did this one on July 12th but havent had time to post it until now :( Sorry if I'm late!!
Take Care,
Madison :)

Ayla

Cherry Addict

BerryCherry wrote:Image

Hi Miss Nancy! I did this one on July 12th but havent had time to post it until now :( Sorry if I'm late!!
Take Care,
You aren't late at all Miss Madison....you have until August 6th. Love how you changed the colors of the eyes. What goofy holiday inspired you?
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Ayla wrote:

Take Care,
You aren't late at all Miss Madison....you have until August 6th. Love how you changed the colors of the eyes. What goofy holiday inspired you?

Nancy I'm guessing it was July 12 - Different Colored Eyes Day. Cool effect on the eyes!

ImageImage Image Image  

Ayla

Cherry Addict

pawprints wrote:
Ayla wrote:

Take Care,

Nancy I'm guessing it was July 12 - Different Colored Eyes Day. Cool effect on the eyes!
That was a brain fart on my part, wasn't it? lol Thanks Barb!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

BerryCherry

Cherry Tart

Ayla wrote:

Take Care,
July 12- Different Colored Eyes Day:)

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

It is after all Cow Appreciation Day today!!! So of course this rancher has to do a Cow Appreciation Day Layout!!!! :-D

Love love this challenge Nancy!!!!

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Here is my LO.

[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Ayla

Cherry Addict

These are great! Keep up the work!
 Image Image

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Take Care,

Wow!! This page is cool, would never have thought of that.
ImageImageImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I really liked this challenge, Nancy. I chose "Mutt's Day" (July 31st).

Photos are Lady Bear, Jeffrey James, Kandie, Ruby Mae, Bella, Max, and Little Bit.

None of our furbabies are pedigrees. We've got lab/german shepherd mixes. Corgi/terrier mixes. Even chihuaha/terrier mixes. But we love them all the same.

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Very nice Brandy! I've never had a pure bred animal either...my dad used to call them Heinz 57's, or "wonder dogs", because we wondered what they were!
 Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Ayla wrote:Very nice Brandy! I've never had a pure bred animal either...my dad used to call them Heinz 57's, or "wonder dogs", because we wondered what they were!
That's what my Dad says too!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

blbabe1234 wrote:I really liked this challenge, Nancy. I chose "Mutt's Day" (July 31st).

Photos are Lady Bear, Jeffrey James, Kandie, Ruby Mae, Bella, Max, and Little Bit.

None of our furbabies are pedigrees. We've got lab/german shepherd mixes. Corgi/terrier mixes. Even chihuaha/terrier mixes. But we love them all the same.

I love it Brandy. Lady Bear looks like she is smiling for the camera. Great job and photos. I love the title.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Here's my LO. I choose July 1 - Creative Ice Cream Flavors Day. DD#1 and I spent an entire day together in Indy last month and we had the most amazing time. This holiday reminded me of the yummy ice cream that we had.

Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Ayla

Cherry Addict

mgehrke wrote:Here's my LO. I choose July 1 - Creative Ice Cream Flavors Day. DD#1 and I spent an entire day together in Indy last month and we had the most amazing time. This holiday reminded me of the yummy ice cream that we had.

Love this Mildred! DH and I were in the grocery store last night (actually about 4am this morning, but who cares? lol) and I saw the store brand of Superman ice cream...they called it scooperman. Loved the twist on the name! lol
 Image Image

HCayH

Cherry Picker

I chose July 3- Compliment your Mirror Day:
SAHM of 4- 2 girls and 2 boys! (and one very spoiled dachshund)

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

HCayH wrote:I chose July 3- Compliment your Mirror Day:
This is soooo cute! LOVE IT!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Ayla

Cherry Addict

HCayH wrote:I chose July 3- Compliment your Mirror Day:
How very cute! Love it!
 Image Image

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Here is my submission! I chose mutts day. This is a photo of one of my angel dogs when he was a puppy!
ImageImage 

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

I chose July 7 - National Chocolate Day, with a twist! :)

These little guys remind me of Chocolate Fluff balls.

Laurie

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee