JULY Manufacturer Challenge - UPDATE WITH WINNER

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Re: JULY Manufacturer Challenge

Post by Sandi0805 »

lesmitch wrote:here is mine, used sublime and obscureImage

Leslie, This is layout is great. I love the circle and your ornaments add just the right touch. Love your title. Thanks for doing the challenge.
 Image ImageImage
letumom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 846

Post by letumom »

I scrapped with paper!!!!! Almost everything on this layout is from Basic Grey, except the solid cardstock (Bazzill), the traditional ribbons and the button. The paper ribbon making the star is from BG's Hello Lucious line (ribbon doilies). The paper doilie in the background is from the Jovial Svelta line, and all of the papers are from the Eskimo Kisses line.

I think I like Basic Grey almost as much as I like Bo Bunny. :) Thanks for this challenge.

Laurie

killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356

Post by killarney_rose »

oooo......right up my ally!!!! My very FAV COMPANY!!!! I am definitely top heavy on Basic Grey!!! :inlove:

A christmas layout......sigh! It's the one area of Basic Grey I've never gotten into!

But let's see.....

I have more proofs of Belle from her photo shoot and would still use Mellow for them. More photos for my wedding album with Cappella. And then I can choose from Curio, Sweet Threads, Recess, Scarlet's Letter, Lilykate, Boxer, Lemonade, and Lime Ricky. Plus a few scattered papers from other lines! LOL.....and I've told myself NO MORE!!! But Paper Cottage is just killing me, it may be my weakness when it arrives in the store!!!!

What I really really want from BG is some of their Jelly Rolls but I'll never use all the fabric and not sure the charm packs would be large enough to make a 2 inch flower.
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3713

Post by blbabe1234 »

Here is mine. Everything is Basic Grey from the Marjolaine Collection, except the solid white card stock (The Paper Studio):

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

Great challenge!

ImageImage 

oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2146

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

Here is mine. I used BG pp for my background. It was from the Marjolaine line. I also used BG buttons, and the tag, it is years old and a design that got me hooked on BG way back!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by Sandi0805 »

letumom wrote:I scrapped with paper!!!!! Almost everything on this layout is from Basic Grey, except the solid cardstock (Bazzill), the traditional ribbons and the button. The paper ribbon making the star is from BG's Hello Lucious line (ribbon doilies). The paper doilie in the background is from the Jovial Svelta line, and all of the papers are from the Eskimo Kisses line.

I think I like Basic Grey almost as much as I like Bo Bunny. :) Thanks for this challenge.

Laurie, What a great layout for Christmas. Love the tree with the presents. Thanks for doing the challenge.
 Image ImageImage
Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by Sandi0805 »

blbabe1234 wrote:Here is mine. Everything is Basic Grey from the Marjolaine Collection, except the solid white card stock (The Paper Studio):

Brandy, love your layering on this layout. Great title. Thanks for doing the challenge.
 Image ImageImage
Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by Sandi0805 »

scrapy1967 wrote:Great challenge!

What a cute layout. Beautiful dog and I love that title. Thanks for doing the challenge.
 Image ImageImage
Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by Sandi0805 »

oceanbreezes423 wrote:Here is mine. I used BG pp for my background. It was from the Marjolaine line. I also used BG buttons, and the tag, it is years old and a design that got me hooked on BG way back!
What a beautiful 2page layout. Love how you made your title and how it pops with the green. Thanks for doing the challenge.
 Image ImageImage
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 949

Post by suewho372 »

Here is mine...sublime....from way back when all I did was collect LOL;) I wish you could see this in person, the pic doesn't show that the pictures I used were taken with special filters...the top photo is blue like the flowers and the other is orange .....
Last edited by suewho372 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Susan

Kelly Pyron
Digital Designers
Gallery: 242

Post by Kelly Pyron »

Here is mine: The majority of the papers and photo mats are from PB&J collection. The rub-ons and brads are also BG.
Kelly Shults
{My Digital Designs} {My Blog}
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1054

Post by pawprints »

These are all beautiful!!!

Image Image Image

Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by Sandi0805 »

suewho372 wrote:Here is mine...sublime....from way back when all I did was collect LOL;) I wish you could see this in person, the pic doesn't show that the pictures I used were taken with special filters...the top photo is blue like the flowers and the other is orange .....
Sublime too was my first Basic Grey. Wonderful layout. The colors look great. Thanks for doing the challenge.
 Image ImageImage
debamas
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 228

Post by debamas »

got it done http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/162311 Older lines of BG used here. Chipboard alphas are BG too, Porcelain.
Debbie

Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by Sandi0805 »

debamas wrote:got it done http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/162311 Older lines of BG used here. Chipboard alphas are BG too, Porcelain.
Wonderful Christmas layout. Love the banner across the top with the word presents. Thanks for doing the challenge.
 Image ImageImage
Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by Sandi0805 »

kellyshults wrote:Image

Here is mine: The majority of the papers and photo mats are from PB&J collection. The rub-ons and brads are also BG.
Gorogeous layout using the PB&J collection. Love the colors with that terrific photo. Thanks for doing the challenge.
 Image ImageImage
aceason
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 723

Post by aceason »

I found some really vintage Basic Grey Christmas in my stash to do this layout of my DD hanging Christmas lights...
Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by Sandi0805 »

aceason wrote:I found some really vintage Basic Grey Christmas in my stash to do this layout of my DD hanging Christmas lights...
Andrea, love the design of your layout. The blocking squares behind the picture are perfect. Love how the flowers pop on the page. Thanks for doing the challenge.
 Image ImageImage
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2213

Post by mgehrke »

Hi Sandi - here is my LO. Everything is BG except for the buttons, the paper I journaled on and the 2012. The PP is Tee Time by BG. The embellies are Paper Cottage Accordion stickers and the alphas are Paper Cottage Alpha stickers by BG. Thank you for the challenge.

Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Contests & Challenges”