Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: Mo Jo Monday - Dec 6 th Come in and join us
1. Do you travel or stay home? all the family is within ten minutes of each other, so we don't have to worry about traveling

2. Are you done decorating yet? have not started decorating

3. What's your favorite holiday food? ham (dinner-wise)

4. Do you have someone really hard to shop for? this year yes

5. Do you send out the same things to some people every year? my dad always gets gift cards to restaurants and Dunkin Donuts for coffee b/c he doesn't need anything else and loves to go out to eat/stops out for coffee most mornings

6. Are your cards done yet and ready to mail? don't even attempt cards anymore, just never have the time!

7. LOl Are you tired? I will be tired through the end of the end, so much that I always contemplete skipping a New Years Eve Party - but I usually go out anyway and do perk up

Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

1. Do you travel or stay home? We usually rotate where we go for Christmas between my 2 brothers and myself. It was supposed to be my turn to host Christmas but we are going to my mom's this year.

2. Are you done decorating yet? Yes, finished up last night

3. What's your favorite holiday food? Peanut Butter Balls

4. Do you have someone really hard to shop for? My son

5. Do you send out the same things to some people every year? no

6. Are your cards done yet and ready to mail? no

7. LOl Are you tired?yes!
***Tanya***

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

1. Do you travel or stay home? No, we don't travel. We usually have family over (about 25), but I think this year it is just going to be the 5 of us. But of course that could change at the last minute. I have procrastinators in my family.

2. Are you done decorating yet? No, we just started. I just bought the Christmas tree yesterday. We are giving it a day to thaw out. This is our first "REAL" Christmas tree in many many many years. The house is already starting to smell like Christmas, now we have to make it look like Christmas.

3. What's your favorite holiday food? Hmmmm......I would have to say the sweets. I love to bake them as much as I like to eat them. I have to get on this now too.

4. Do you have someone really hard to shop for? Yes, my oldest daughter. I always ask for a list for both of the girls and her's is usually the easiet one. This year she gave me a very "lame" list. So I am going to ask her for a new one. lol

5. Do you send out the same things to some people every year? Since the family has gotten so large, we only by for our immediate family. So I don't send anything out except Christmas cards.

6. Are your cards done yet and ready to mail? I haven't even started them yet. I better get a move on.

7. LOl Are you tired? Oh yes, I am very tired. We went shopping for most of yesterday and I get up at 4:30 in the am for work. Yikes, this is going to be a LONG day.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

kcatt79

Sweet Cherry Pie

1. Do you travel or stay home? We stay home now that we live in NE

2. Are you done decorating yet? Yes

3. What's your favorite holiday food? My mothers sour cream/cream cheese/butter mashed potatoes

4. Do you have someone really hard to shop for? Yes, my dad and my husband

5. Do you send out the same things to some people every year? Yes, socks to my mother and grandmother that I knit

6. Are your cards done yet and ready to mail? No, I havent even started my Christmas letter

7. LOl Are you tired? Yes, but I have four kids, so its kinda just how I always am:)

wife of one, mother of FOUR! :)

http://socksscrapsandotherthings.blogspot.com/

bfaretra

Cherry Bing

1. Do you travel or stay home? it all depends - this year we are staying home because we traveled for Thanksgiving

2. Are you done decorating yet? have not started decorating - we leave everything up until the Epiphany so we decorate later than many people

3. What's your favorite holiday food? the cookies

4. Do you have someone really hard to shop for? this year yes

5. Do you send out the same things to some people every year? other than ornaments (that are different each year) to family members, no

6. Are your cards done yet and ready to mail? I have not even started - that is what I need to get designed and started on today or tomorrow

7. LOl Are you tired? yes, but it is not from holiday preparations!

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

1. Do you travel or stay home? stay at home and relatives all meet at my house

2. Are you done decorating yet? haven't started

3. What's your favorite holiday food? snacks

4. Do you have someone really hard to shop for? son-in-law
5. Do you send out the same things to some people every year? try not to

6. Are your cards done yet and ready to mail? still making them, about 1/2 way done

7. LOl Are you tired? yep and haven't really got started - sick over the weekend put me behind
 Image ImageImage

Scrappy69

Sweet Cherry Pie

1. Do you travel or stay home? We got my mom's or sister's house . . . about 45 minutes away.

2. Are you done decorating yet? I chose not to do any decorating this year. LAZY!

3. What's your favorite holiday food? Mom's stuffing. YUM!

4. Do you have someone really hard to shop for? Some of my friends aren't so easy anymore. They have everything!

5. Do you send out the same things to some people every year? No.

6. Are your cards done yet and ready to mail? No.

7. LOl Are you tired? EXTREMELY . . . but that's cause it's Monday morning!

harper828

Cherry Bing

1. Do you travel or stay home? We make a few local trips.

2. Are you done decorating yet? Haven't even started.

3. What's your favorite holiday food? sweet potatoe pudding with lots of marshmallows.

4. Do you have someone really hard to shop for? Yes..my sister

5. Do you send out the same things to some people every year? No

6. Are your cards done yet and ready to mail? Not yet, but plan on putting them in the mail Saturday.

7. LOl Are you tired? You know I am.
Live, Love and Create

RitaS

Cherry Bing

1. Do you travel or stay home? The furthest we travel over the holiday will be 1.5 hrs on 12/26 to my sisters. Xmas Eve is 7 mi down the road to the ILs in the next town, Xmas day at home - yeah!

2. Are you done decorating yet? I could be. Instead of setting up the whole village this year I am running with the idea of doing the church, nativity, and fave horse drawn carriage and carolors in front of the creche. We shall see - I may decide it looks weird without everything else.

3. What's your favorite holiday food? My sister's Swiss Creme cookies or her almond crescent cookies.

4. Do you have someone really hard to shop for? No. We decided to cut out the exchange on my side of the family and donate the money we would have spent to charity instead. We're still doing White Elephant Gift Exchange - my favorite activity, and spending gift opening time playing board games and reconnecting.

5. Do you send out the same things to some people every year? mail carrier always gets cookies (or a loaf of quick bread, i.e. pumpkin/choc chip, lemon poppyseed) and hot chocolate packets

6. Are your cards done yet and ready to mail? I gave up on cards - only a few get them. I type a family newsletter and include a 4x6 family pic...except we don't have a picture taken yet, nor the letter written!

7. LOl Are you tired? No. Not at this moment although I stayed up late last night.
Rita S

Life is about second chances. There would be no hope if God didn't give us another.

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

1. Do you travel or stay home? Travel

2. Are you done decorating yet? Didn't even start yet.

3. What's your favorite holiday food? Any dessert.

4. Do you have someone really hard to shop for? ds and bil

6. Are your cards done yet and ready to mail? I actually mailed my cards today.

7. LOl Are you tired? Exhausted!
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

JanetM wrote:Shhh - I know it's Sunday night but I have to leave the house really early in the morning to go with dh for a doctor appointment and considering it's snowing out and we're expecting a storm I don't want to be rushing around in the morning.

Mo Jo Monday let's get ready for the holidays- which ever one you celebrate. Instead of sending you all on a wild chase this week how about some fun questions for you to answer.

1. Do you travel or stay home? STAY HOME

2. Are you done decorating yet? NO

3. What's your favorite holiday food? DRESSING

4. Do you have someone really hard to shop for? NO

5. Do you send out the same things to some people every year? NO

6. Are your cards done yet and ready to mail? NO

7. LOl Are you tired? STAYED UP SCRAPPING UNTIL 5 AM

Hugs to all this week- I'll have a challenge for you next week to wrap up the year.
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

anazelia

Cherry Cola

1. Do you travel or stay home? We stay home. MIL and SIL come here.

2. Are you done decorating yet? Just about.

3. What's your favorite holiday food? Not sure.

4. Do you have someone really hard to shop for? MIL

5. Do you send out the same things to some people every year? Nope

6. Are your cards done yet and ready to mail? We ordered our cards on Saturday, so I hope to send them out this week.

7. LOl Are you tired? Eh, not yet.

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

. Do you travel or stay home? we do some instate traveling, but have christmas at home

2. Are you done decorating yet? almost, tree, wreath and fireplace with lights. Now to trim!

3. What's your favorite holiday food? decorated sugar cookies!!!!!!!

4. Do you have someone really hard to shop for? yes, my middle sister! I have drwn here name for our extended family christmas as well!!!!

5. Do you send out the same things to some people every year? I send some gifts, but not the same

6. Are your cards done yet and ready to mail? lololololololololololol

7. LOl Are you tired? YES!!!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Shhh - I know it's Sunday night but I have to leave the house really early in the morning to go with dh for a doctor appointment and considering it's snowing out and we're expecting a storm I don't want to be rushing around in the morning.

. Do you travel or stay home? Stay home

3. What's your favorite holiday food? I really don't have one.

4. Do you have someone really hard to shop for? Yes, my oldest son.

6. Are your cards done yet and ready to mail? No

7. LOl Are you tired? I'm always tired.
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

JanetM wrote:Mo Jo Monday let's get ready for the holidays- which ever one you celebrate. Instead of sending you all on a wild chase this week how about some fun questions for you to answer.

1. Do you travel or stay home? I'll be doing both. Two homes means I'll be traveling to my other home for Christmas near Houston.

2. Are you done decorating yet? I don't decorate at the ranch because I don't trust the electricity in our camp house, but DD is decorating our other home. I hope as Larry wants we can start on our new home in the spring.

3. What's your favorite holiday food? My mother's apple pie!!! Gee, does that sound like Thanksgiving. I'll buy a Honeybaked Ham and I can just taste the beans when the ham is almost gone and the shank will be used to make a bean soup!

4. Do you have someone really hard to shop for? Yep, my mother! I decided to make her a Hanging Calendar like I did for my MIL!!!

5. Do you send out the same things to some people every year? Yes, if they are Gift Cards, but they usually are from different a different company then the year before.

6. Are your cards done yet and ready to mail? No, but will be by next weekend!

7. LOl Are you tired? I'm always tired!!! Comes from being on a ranch!

Hugs to all this week- I'll have a challenge for you next week to wrap up the year. I can not wait for the challenge!!!!

Sus79

Cherry Cola

1. Do you travel or stay home? - We are gonna stay home

2. Are you done decorating yet? - Yes :-D

3. What's your favorite holiday food? - Apple buns (a Scandinavian tradition)

4. Do you have someone really hard to shop for? Yes my hubby, any ideas are welcomed

5. Do you send out the same things to some people every year? No, only Christmas cards

6. Are your cards done yet and ready to mail? I just ordered them, so hopefully I´ll have them at the end of the week

7. LOl Are you tired? Yes and sick :?
ImageImageImageImageImage

IreneP

Sweet Cherry Pie

1. Do you travel or stay home? Normally we visit the grandkids, but Hubby dep;oyed sunday.

3. What's your favorite holiday food? Ham

4. Do you have someone really hard to shop for? Everyone says I am the hardest won to buy for

5. Do you send out the same things to some people every year? Not really

6. Are your cards done yet and ready to mail? Yes

7. LOl Are you tired?
Yes very

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

1. Do you travel or stay home? Travel home.

2. Are you done decorating yet? I don't decorate.

3. What's your favorite holiday food? Cornbread dressing.

4. Do you have someone really hard to shop for? My whole family.

5. Do you send out the same things to some people every year? Nope. I wish.

6. Are your cards done yet and ready to mail? Almost!

7. LOl Are you tired? YES!
Leslie

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Hope I'm not too late to post this.

1. Do you travel or stay home? Last year, I was on the road from 12/12 to 12/31, slept in six different beds, in four cities. This year, I will only be gone from 12/23 to 12/29, and hopefully only two beds. :)

2. Are you done decorating yet? Haven't even started. Maybe this weekend.

3. What's your favorite holiday food? Our family has a special Spiced Nuts recipe that is my weakness. Made with pecans.

4. Do you have someone really hard to shop for? My parents - they really don't need anything - living in a small condo, and just don't have room to add more stuff!

5. Do you send out the same things to some people every year? No, unless you count my hand made Christmas Cards.

6. Are your cards done yet and ready to mail? The covers are done, need to do the interior sentiment, then address and send.

7. LOl Are you tired? Oh, yes. And over the weekend I hurt my back somehow, so have been home for the past two days. I have so much that needs to be done right now, that is just having to wait some more for me.
Laurie

JanetM

Sweet Cherry Pie

Thanks ladies for joining in this week and I loved seeeing all of your answers- sounds like everyone is keeping really busy this season. An elf dropped some points off for all of you.

See you all next week for the end of the year wrap up MoJo Monday.

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee