We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

2Bizi

Cherry Bomb

Re: Scrap It Forward with Great Prize Package
 Thank you for sharing so much of your son's story with us; many prayers and blessings for you and your family...
2Bizi
Choices are never hard if we are not afraid of bringing change..

campangel

Cherry Berry

I'm in
Lu-Ann Lover of LadybugsImage

Cherry Blossom

Thankie campangel, we appreciate it very much.  totally love your user name by the way.

hdsue

Cherry Tart

if this group doesnt mind i belong to another group and i would like to tell them about this...we did 3 albums for www.angelsinwaitingusa.org for abused and abandoned babys .i really think this is awonderful idea and great therapy for you for all the great things about your son....sorry for your loss....Sue

KateBlue

Cherry Tart

I can only imagine their pain and sorrow...so that's why I'm jumping in to join you & TC..I sent you a PM already so don't count me twice!

ParDi

Cherry Tart

I am so sorry for your loss! I would love to send a lo for your son!

Cherry Blossom

This is so awesome and we even have several new comers to the board.  Thank you so much for helping out.  I myself and Nicole and her family appreciate it very much.

ArmyWife95

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I would like to know what position he played in soccer?

Cherry Blossom

Hi Robin.

I have a message into Nicole to find out for sure.  If I don't hear back this evening or tomorrow, I meet with her tomorrow evening and I will make sure and verify for you.

Thank you very much for participating.  Everyone has been wonderful!

Trentonleemom

Cherry Tart

My son being the over achiever that he was.  He was varsity goalie.  

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =406981418   Trenton's myspace that I made, this is about as creative as I get LOL

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =120573782   My Myspace.

I have a ton of pictures on both sites, though some would like to see this awesome kid.  As you can see I have a ton of pictures and have been unable to do anything with them.  It is a goal of mine to learn to scrapbook in the future when I can get my feet back under me.

I want to thank you all for taking the time for this.  It takes a special person to show such caring to a person they have never met.  I appreciate each and everyone of you.

I am following this board closely, if anybody has any questions I am more than happy trying to answer them.  I love talking about Trenton it keeps him alive for me.  This is helping me heal.

campangel

Cherry Berry

I pm'd you,and will be sending pages but I was wondering if you need any extra embellisments.
Lu-Ann Lover of LadybugsImage

Cherry Blossom

Campangel, I sent you a PM.  thank you so much!

Trentonleemom

Cherry Tart

Thank you for allowing the pleasure of meeting you both Schree and Andra it was wonderful.  The LO's you gave to me are absolutly beautiful.  Words can not express mine or my families gratitude to you. 

Cherry Blossom

You are so very welcome.  Those were just the ones I did, so many more to come.  Have a nice weekend.

cat1393

Cherry Cola

I am hoping to put something together this weekend. Are there any particular size photo's you are using. 4x6, 3x5.etc?

Christine

Trentonleemom

Cherry Tart

I will use and have pictures made to whatever sizes are needed. 

Cherry Blossom

It was very nice to meet you, your family and parents as well Nicole.  I'm sorry it was under these circumstances.  I'm going to post some information I learned about Trenton here in case anyone doing layouts wants to personalize them more.  There are a couple that I'm not sure about if you could just add when you get the opportunity.

• Three brothers - MaKay, Tyler and Phoenix
  • One sister - Salina
  • Grandma - Phyllis
  • Grandpa - Marvin
  • Best friend - mom was his buddy
  • Grandparent's have cabin at CDA lake and he loved it there.
  • Favorite animal - birds
  • Nicknames - didn't like them but one he had was "Tree Frog" due to a tree frog incident.
  • Loved skate boarding and soccer
  • Sayings - SK8 or die
  • Lived in Virginia? with father that is in the military and spent summers, holidays with mom.
  • 2008 would have been the first year he ever attended the same school for 2 years in a row.
  • Loved little babies.
  • Was present for the birth of his sister Salina and got to announce that she was a girl.
  • Went to Silverwood water and theme park in 2008.
  • 2008 was just starting to get voice change and did not like being teased about his squeaky voice.
  • Would tell people not to say bad language, even when other kids that were around him.
  • Birth Date?  I think January of 1995 but could you confirm?
  • Father's name
  • Step Father's name
  • I believe he helped build waterfall at your house?
  • Water sports that he liked?  wake boarding?
Thank you Nicole.  It was great to be able to learn more about Trenton.  Again, I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope that this benefit will help your family in the healing process.

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

My condolences to you and your family Nicole.  Your courage and willingness to share your son with us during an incredible difficult time in life is truly inspiring and motivating.  I know the members here will shower you with some of the most beautiful layouts you'll find to immortalize Trenton. Peace and light to you and yours :)

Trentonleemom

Cherry Tart

Brothers name is spelled MacKay.
birthday January 12th 2005
fathers name Danial
step dad's name Josh
Yes he did help build the waterfall at our house and I have pictures of him building it
he had just learned to wakeboard the week before he was killed.
He liked tubing also
skateboarding and soccer were his passions though.
He also went on a really cool alaska vacation with my parents and I have alot of pictures of that.

I can't thank you ladies enough for doing this for my family.  Me and my children will treasure this forever.

uptowngirl

Cherry Tart

I am honored to be a part of the "Scrap it Forward Challenge" for Nicole. 
And for you Nicole:my prayers are with you and your family as you begin to journal the beautiful memories of you son. 

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee