We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

It is all about LOVE!! **CONTEST**
You guys asked for contests again and you voted for a love contest and ACOT listened!!!!We all love someone or something, and the CT has done an awesome job showcasing their loves, now we want you to show us what you love!!!!!***Please read the rules carefully.... your layout eligibility is determined by adherence to the rules!***- You may enter one layout for this contest.    - Layouts can be paper or digital     - The layout must be a NEW original creation, not scraplifted.- You MUST provide a detailed listing of all the products used to create your page in your description of the entry.DATES: February 2, 2008 through February 29, 2008Winners: Winners will be chosen from eligible entries, by the CT Members. This is not like the challenges, where the winners are drawn randomly,this will be based on originality, craftmanship and design.PRIZES:  The First Prize Winner will receive a 25.00 gift certicifate to the ACOT store and the runner up will receive a 10.00 gift certificate to the store!!GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! WE CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU ALL COME UP WITH!!! Below are layouts done by the CT, showing what we love.
SUS ImageImageImage

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

great job on all the layouts--off to think about mine

koala1966

Cherry Delight

Awesome layouts! 

scrappinchic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Yeah!  I  love contests!  The gallery packs out with awesome los!Laura

Leeanna

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Great contest, and those are great layouts!

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

Wow- what a great contest! I love all the design team creations!

wimom

Cherry Bomb

So happy to see contests are back! Even if I don't enter I love to look at what everyone else has entered.
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

Keling

Cherry Jubilee

Brilliant LOs ladies!

Midge

Cherry Cropper

Awesome layouts!

momtokaden

Cherry Tart

Yeah! What a fun contest! Awesome layouts ladies!Karen

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Just wondering...is this still like before, where there is one winner for every 10 layouts posted?

Kathy

Cherry Cropper

BTT.  Looking for an answer to Laura's question (see the previous post).Thanks!

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

In answer to Laura's and Kathy's question....There will be two winners, regardless of the number of entries.PRIZES:  The First Prize Winner will receive a 25.00 gift certicifate to the ACOT store and the runner up will receive a 10.00 gift certificate to the store!!
SUS ImageImageImage

Kathy

Cherry Cropper

Thanks, Sus!

SheilaD

Cherry Berry

Does it need to be a layout created specifically for this or can I use one that I have that fits?

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Not sure, Sheila, but the rules say this:- The layout must be a NEW original creation, not scraplifted. By NEW, I'm guessing they mean not previously posted in your gallery or at other sites, before this one.

SheilaD

Cherry Berry

I create a new one for it. I'd already posted my old one for something else.

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Thanks Laura for answering!!! I did not really stipulate in the rules this time, so I guess it could be an older layout. However, following contests will be new layouts only.Good luck everyone!!!!!
SUS ImageImageImage

mindilynn

Cherry Blossom

Mine is in the gallery!  Woohoo!

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee