Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Quote of the Day - 1/15/10
If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.

~Dalai Lama~

Wednesday night I found out a sorority sister is in the hospital. We arrive back to the ranch yesterday with a very sick Longhorn weanling bull. I'm so exhausted emotionally, I want to throw 2011 out the window and just fast forward a year. We are not even to the 15th yet. I also have had many blessings so this year. Today I thought for where I am today, I so needed a quote about compassion. I love this quote. I'm going to use this quote for a major goal this year, to practice compassion. If practice makes perfect, then practice at my age ought to make it become second nature just as when I was younger. For I will never reach perfection.

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

Re: Quote of the Day - 1/15/10
May tomorrow be a much better day! (saying prayers for your friend and animal)
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

Awesome quote!

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Thanks, Kim for the quote. As I reflect on my situation, I could easily get upset. At the mortgage company, at the investor that couldn't see beyond my blip, and at my ex-dh who caused the whole stinking mess that created the blip. But I realize that won't do me any good. I just have to reflect the compassion that I find here, and thank the Lord every day that I have relatively good health, a place to live, and a good job. Plus wonderful friends and family.
Laurie

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Great quote. Hope things get better for you...let's pretend it is still 2010 and as of Feb 1st it will be 2011 :winkb:

GeriNY

Sweet Cherry Pie

Good quote, and reminder.
Geralyn
Life is good, and even better when the SUN is shining! :)

doviana

Sweet Cherry Pie

Love this quote and I hope things turn around for you as well.

AnnMarie

KarenL

Cherry Tart

It's a great quote!

Return to “Quotes and Journaling”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee