Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Please pray for my friend
I have a friend named Kelly who is in the hospital. She was diagnosed at age 40 with Cystic Fibrosis (normally diagnosed in infants & fatal before age 40) and asked God for basically 5 'good years' with no severe treatments needed (besides breathing treatments she did at home). He complied. ;-) Recently she passed the 5 year mark and has been declining the past 10 days. Please pray for her physical & mental health, the doctors treating her, & her husband Matt. Thanks-

Image Image

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Please pray for my friend
Hmm, it seems perhaps posts in this forum don't show up on Recent topics so this may have been overlooked. I'll bump it just in case...

I was able to visit Kelly tonight & she is a bit better but still in ICU. Her main needs are calmness (she got a panic attack the one time her husband left the hosp., so he hasn't left since Friday) and some good sleep (which is hard when you can't breathe well!). I know over the weekend they were talking about a lung transplant but not sure if she's strong enough, & she has staph pneumonia right now. So lots to pray for... Thanks in advance-
Image Image

scraptag

Cherry Cola

I will put in my daily prayers.

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

will do~
Image~Angie~

Return to “Prayer Talk”

Information