Please pray for my friend

Moderator: ACOT Employee

PezKat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 514

Please pray for my friend

Post by PezKat »

I have a friend named Kelly who is in the hospital. She was diagnosed at age 40 with Cystic Fibrosis (normally diagnosed in infants & fatal before age 40) and asked God for basically 5 'good years' with no severe treatments needed (besides breathing treatments she did at home). He complied. ;-) Recently she passed the 5 year mark and has been declining the past 10 days. Please pray for her physical & mental health, the doctors treating her, & her husband Matt. Thanks-

Image Image
PezKat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 514

Re: Please pray for my friend

Post by PezKat »

Hmm, it seems perhaps posts in this forum don't show up on Recent topics so this may have been overlooked. I'll bump it just in case...

I was able to visit Kelly tonight & she is a bit better but still in ICU. Her main needs are calmness (she got a panic attack the one time her husband left the hosp., so he hasn't left since Friday) and some good sleep (which is hard when you can't breathe well!). I know over the weekend they were talking about a lung transplant but not sure if she's strong enough, & she has staph pneumonia right now. So lots to pray for... Thanks in advance-
Image Image
scraptag
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 567

Post by scraptag »

I will put in my daily prayers.
nun69
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1549

Post by nun69 »