Prayers Needed

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Henu_Nea
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 127

Prayers Needed

Post by Henu_Nea »

My grandfather has been battling cancer for some time now. He has been slowly deteriorating and this morning called 911 because he couldn't breathe. I haven't been able to get ahold of anyone back home to see what's going on at the hospital and I'm a little scared. Please keep my grandfather in your thoughts and prayers. I'm over 26 hours away and it'll take me forever to get there. I hate being so far away. Sometimes this military thing really sucks.
ImageImage
Image Image
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2336

Re: Prayers Needed

Post by Art_Teacher »

Hugs, Wunnea!  He is in my prayers.  We lost my Grandpa to cancer in 2006, and even thought I was only 30 minutes away, I still felt helpless and unable to do anything.  Cancer really stinks!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
bayouscrap
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 37

Post by bayouscrap »

Oh Wunnea! I hope you have heard some good news by now! Sending some your way!
Michelle
Born to Crop not to Mop!

ImageImage
Joy
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 209

Post by Joy »

prayers,
justred2u
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 4

Post by justred2u »

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!!
Leslie Mar 1/10
ImageImage
1) Rebel. Refuse to accept the idea that creativity is work.
2) Play. Think like a child.
3) Zone. Tune out negative vibes.
4) Feel. Open your heart, nurture your imagination.
Henu_Nea
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 127

Post by Henu_Nea »

Thank you ladies for all your prayers and good thoughts being sent his way. He was in the ICU for a few days before being moved to the regular floor. He was released Saturday afternoon and is home with my grandmother. He had just started a new round of chemo that week and apparently it rocked his immune system and he got pneumonia. The cancer in his lungs plus the pneumonia made him have a really close call. But he is healing and hopefully will watch for warning signs next time. The doctors told him that it was a close call and that he should have come to the hospital 2 days before that when he started having chest pains and trouble breathing.

Thank you again! I really appreciate it!
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Prayer Talk”