We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Nanna-Star

Cherry Bing

Re: My son Mike
 Dear Gloria,
Mike has had a tough run...no wonder he has insecure feelings under these circumstances. I guess it will taketime and the loving support of his family will help him through.
How painful it is to see our children suffer.
(((HUGS)))
Christina
Christina

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

[quote="Queen Mum"]Not to mention the fact that he was still a kid when he lost his did, right?  Prayers and my thoughts to Mike and Betsy as they work through this.  Does Mike have any programs available to him through his work that will aid in some counseling?

Thanks.

Mike has been married twice.  Once to a girl from Germany (I still think she used him to come to the US - but she is back in Germany.    I still hear from her)

Then Annette - the one we saw through cancer and other medical issues.    SHe had two kids that Mike adored.    After her gastric bypass she changed so much and took off - and the kids were gone with her. 

That left Mike devestated.    And alone.

This has scared him terribly.  

I know how frightening this is.   I swore after his father died that I'd never get involved again because it hurt too bad to lose  someone you love that much.    But love CAN come again and be right!
[/quote]
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

[quote="Indy Scrapper"][quote="Queen Mum"]Not to mention the fact that he was still a kid when he lost his did, right?  Prayers and my thoughts to Mike and Betsy as they work through this.  Does Mike have any programs available to him through his work that will aid in some counseling?

Thanks.

Mike has been married twice.  Once to a girl from Germany (I still think she used him to come to the US - but she is back in Germany.    I still hear from her)

Then Annette - the one we saw through cancer and other medical issues.    SHe had two kids that Mike adored.    After her gastric bypass she changed so much and took off - and the kids were gone with her. 

That left Mike devestated.    And alone.

This has scared him terribly.  

I know how frightening this is.   I swore after his father died that I'd never get involved again because it hurt too bad to lose  someone you love that much.    But love CAN come again and be right!

Mike was 23 when his dad died. But the rub was that things were strained because of Mike's marriage to the German girl. John REALLY disliked her.

Also, the night John died Mike was at the airport in California, heading to Germany where he was to be a witness in a military trial that was taking place in Berlin. Mike was going to call the house but realized it was 11pm and we'd be in bed. It was at 11:15pm that I woke to find John struggling to breathe and he died from a massive blood clot in his lungs. Mike feels that if he had called us then we would have been awake when the blood clot hit and it would have saved his father.
[/quote][/quote]
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

Return to “Prayer Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee