Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Keling

Cherry Jubilee

For you Mass. girls...
THE GOLDEN PHONE

A man in Topeka , Kansas decided to write a book about  Churches around the country. He started by flying to San Francisco and started  working east from there.

Going to a very large church, he began taking  photographs and making notes. He spotted a golden telephone on the vestibule  wall and was intrigued with a sign, which read 'Calls: $10,000 a  minute.'

Seeking out the pastor he asked about the phone and  the sign.  The pastor  answered that this golden phone is, in fact, a direct line to heaven and if he  pays the price he can talk directly to God.

The man thanked the pastor and contin ued on his way.  As he  continued to visit  churches in Seattle , Dallas, St. Louis, Chicago, Milwaukee, and around the  United States, he found more phones, with the same sign, and the same answer  from each pastor.

Finally, he arrived in Massachusetts.  Upon entering a church in  Boston, MA .. .........Behold - he saw the usual golden  telephone.

But THIS time, the sign read 'Calls: .35  cents.'

Fascinated, he asked to talk to the pastor, 'Reverend,  I have  been in cities all  across the country and in each church I have found this golden telephone and  have been told it is a direct line to    Heaven and that I could  talk to God, but in the other churches the cost was $10,000 a minute. Your  sign reads only .35 cents a call.  Why?   Why?'

The pastor, smiling benignly, replied  :

'Son, you're in Boston, Massachusetts now, home of the  Boston Red Sox, the Patriots, Celtics, Bruins, New England  Revolution and Boston College! You're in God's Country, It's a local  call.'

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

For you Mass. girls...
That's funny! Even as a Connecticutian, I got a good laugh, especially  b/c I could hear all my Mass girlfriends yelling, 'Hell YEAH, that's right!!!" LMAO!

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

For you Mass. girls...
LOL!
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

For you Mass. girls...
So funny.  I love it

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

For you Mass. girls...
This is one of my favorites!  When I first saw it I think I sent it to half the state. 

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

For you Mass. girls...
ROFL!! Way too funny!

Cherry Jubilee

For you Mass. girls...
That's a good one!  I'll be passing that on to all my relatives that live in Mass! 

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee