We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

holy cr@p!
I spun around and went to lean back in my chair and forgot i sheared the bolt off last night and my back fell off.talk about scaring the begeebees out of me! thank the lord that my footstool was in reach and i hooked my foot before i fell all the way over.dh just laughed at me..he's so mean! lol j/k i laughed too. my eyes were as big as saucersguess i'll have to stradle the armrest sideways from now on so i have a seatbelt reminder lol

asset

Wild Cherry

holy cr@p!
Only you Wendy! Glad you didn't break anything, other than your chair.

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

holy cr@p!
I've done that before.  It is pretty funny after the shock is gone.

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

holy cr@p!
You're back fell off! My, you should see a doctor about re-attachment!

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

holy cr@p!
only you Wendy!Are you studying hard?Jenna

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

holy cr@p!
lol!!

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

holy cr@p!
jenna NO can't you tell? i'm bored with books and want to chat lol. i suppose i better get back to my lifespan development so i can at least finish that tonight if nothing else.i have a paper that i have to write for critical thinking by thursday, i suppose i better get cracking on that as well lol

twinsmom1

Cherry Cola

holy cr@p!
didn't you do something like that once before???

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

holy cr@p!
ya i've spun out of my chair a couple of times, but now i have no back on my chair so it's scary lol

Kelly Pyron

Digital Designers

holy cr@p!
Oh my goodness!  I hope you are not hurt!  :)I once leaned too far back in my computer chair ( I was stretching my back) and I fell over backwards.  I am sure I looked pretty with my feet all sprawled up in the air! 
Kelly Shults
{My Digital Designs} {My Blog}

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

holy cr@p!
ya i've done that too kelly lolmy dad always did tell me that i was just an accident looking for a place to happen lol

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee