Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

I hate croup.
There. I said it.Hate  is a word that is not allowed in our house, but I hate croup.  My 11 ds has suffered through it for YEARS.  We have had him evaluated, and he was borderline for surgery, so we elected not to have it, hoping he would grow out of it.  That was 3 years ago.  He was up all night with it.  Now, he is at the age that he knows exactly what to do, and doesn't even wake me anymore...but he gets so run down from the lack of sleep.  Not to mention that now Delaney will get it .It sure doesn't help that it is a Sunday, and I will have to jump through hoops to get meds for him. 

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

I hate croup.
Awww, sounds like you need a hug girl!  {{HUGS}}Sorry about your boy, and your fear for your little one! Hope everyone feels better soon!

asset

Wild Cherry

I hate croup.
Aww, that sucks. So sorry for him. Here's some healing thoughts & prayers for him............
~Tessa

I'm not saying forget what you lost
I suppose there's a purpose in pain
What we make of ourselves has a cost
And it's paid every time we take hold of the reins

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I hate croup.
Poor kiddo!! I hope that you're able to get his meds. Hope he's feeling better soon!

Emsdancemom

A Cherry on Top

I hate croup.
Have they checked him for asthma? I hope he is feeling better soon. Poor kid!

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

I hate croup.
Two words..... FENNEL TEATried and true method to getting rid of croup! It works wonders!! Good luck!

Beth-W

Featured Guest Coordinator

I hate croup.
Poor Evan!!!  I hope his meds make him feel better!  ((Hugs)) to you both!

girlsmommy

Cherry Bomb

I hate croup.
I hope Evan feels better soon! 
Stacie

Image Image Image Be who you are, not who you think you should be.

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

I hate croup.
Trish, I giggled at your response!He would rather die than drink tea.  He gags if he smells anything he doesn't like...really gags.He was a sickly baby, and had his tonsils and adenoids removed just after his third birthday.  He is a horribly picky eater, from always being sick.

katarria

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I hate croup.
I hope he feels better soon!!
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

Filling my basket with all of the new goodies :)

Midge

Cherry Cropper

I hate croup.
I hope he feels better soon.

davsar

Cherry Cola

I hate croup.
So sorry - hope the kids get to feeling better!

scrappinchic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I hate croup.
(((Hugs))) for you and Evan!  We had a similar problem with Justin and strep.  Since he got rid of the tonsils he has been healthy every since. Why is it kids only seem to get sick on the weekend when you can't get them any relief?Laura

NJTheresa

Cherry Cola

I hate croup.
stinks they always seem to need meds or a md on a weekend.Hopefully you can all get some rest.

FairyMouseMom

Cherry Addict

I hate croup.
Awww, how sad.....You know that my DS (13) just got it this year, too.  Not fun!

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

I hate croup.
I feel for you.  My younger DD has struggled with it since she was an infant (she'll be twelve on the fifth of Feb).  Anytime she catches something that's what it turns into.  She even gets it in the summer as allergic croup instead of the usual viral kind.  It sucks!!!!  It's better now than when she was little, I guess.  At least now we don't have the nebulizer anymore or trips to the ER in the dead of night.Hope you get some meds and he is on the mend soon!!!!Take care!
Becky

Image Image Image

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I hate croup.
{{HUGS}}
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

I hate croup.
I am sorry, we had that every year as a kid, then not again til last year, so far not this year I hope you and he both get rest!
Image \ ImageImage

bellaconsmom

Cherry Jubilee

I hate croup.
I'm sorry, Pam.  I don't like croup, either.  I hope Evan feels better soon! 

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

I hate croup.
That really sucks Pam. My dd is also easily gets croup so I feel your pain. ((HUGS)) and hopefully you were able to get him started on the meds and he responds quickly.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee