Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Let's see your fall decor!
I love to decorate for fall and usually do it at the beginning of September so I can enjoy before it's time for Christmas decorations.  I haven't taken any new pics yet, but will post some tomorrow!

3 users liked this post:
    ImageImage

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Re: Let's see your fall decor!
As much as I love Fall, I don’t decorate for it.  My outside trees are the best decoration, and I occasionally get a pumpkin for my front steps. I love to see what everyone else does, but I am too busy.  I usually barely get my Christmas decorations up before the big day. lol
1 user liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image         

CraftyDoer

Sweet Cherry Pie

I decorate for fall in hopes to confuse the cooler weather to get here earlier. Really, I do it to trick myself that the cooler weather will get here sooner than it really is lol

If you are a Fins fan or (Hootie & the Blowfish fan) you'll get the sign. I made that one and the one on the wall. The one on the wall stays up year around. I also made the wreath. I used to make a different one every year and then I had kids LOL The pumpkins are also jack-o-lanters. I turn them around in October (this photo is from Sept).

This is my entryway. I made this sign like a decade ago when I first started making signs. I used to put it out front until I made the Dolphins sign for my DHs birthday one year.

I have a ton of fall leaves around the corners of my windows, on top of my kitchen cabinets and wreaths on every door. It smells like cinnamon rolls and pumpkins in my house almost all the time lol I just love fall. Probably more than Christmas!
3 users liked this post:
Doing all the crafty things.

Image ImageImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

JessM wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2024 7:19 pm
I decorate for fall in hopes to confuse the cooler weather to get here earlier. Really, I do it to trick myself that the cooler weather will get here sooner than it really is lol

If you are a Fins fan or (Hootie & the Blowfish fan) you'll get the sign. I made that one and the one on the wall. The one on the wall stays up year around. I also made the wreath. I used to make a different one every year and then I had kids LOL The pumpkins are also jack-o-lanters. I turn them around in October (this photo is from Sept).

This is my entryway. I made this sign like a decade ago when I first started making signs. I used to put it out front until I made the Dolphins sign for my DHs birthday one year.

I have a ton of fall leaves around the corners of my windows, on top of my kitchen cabinets and wreaths on every door. It smells like cinnamon rolls and pumpkins in my house almost all the time lol I just love fall. Probably more than Christmas!
Beautiful, Jess!  I love the outside and inside entry way.  Yep, I got the sign meaning immediately!

1 user liked this post:
    ImageImage

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

JessM wrote:

I LOVE your signs!!!  Especially the Dolphins one!  We lived in Deerfield Beach for about 20 years and of course we tried to love the Dolphins.  LOLOL!  Your fall decor is so nice!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I don't decorate much until just before Thanksgiving normally.  I'm REALLY excited for Thanksgiving this year because it's POSSIBLE that we will FINALLY have it in our HOUSE instead of the cabin!  Therefore I'm waiting to decorate to see where I'll do the decorating.  Mostly all I have is a nice tablecloth, some Pilgrim things from Publix years ago and some pumpkin candles in glass bowls and straw.  But with the Pilgrim things it really doesn't need much more. 

Right now I use my china cabinet and table for my scrappy area in the cabin so I can't decorate very much.  But in the house the dining room will be the DINING ROOM!  :)  And then I can put my decorations out earlier.  :)

Christmas is when I really decorate.  Looking forward to decorating our HOUSE hopefully this year!!!  It COULD happen!  :)

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Here is my dining room table:

Here is my Halloween tree (and if you look closely at the bottom of the side table, you can see some of my Target birds!):

My family room fireplace (we're working on drywall in this room -- that's why the pool table is in the way):

And, if you drove over for a visit, this is what you will see outside:

Thanks for looking!
4 users liked this post:
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

rkokes

Cherry Blossom

Love that fireplace-so festive!

My kids actually put out our fall decor at the beginning of September, and I don't mind a bit.  It's mainly leaf garlands, fake pumpkins (we carved faces into them and each family member has one), some football-themed things, and a couple of wreaths.  We also have lots of tea light battery operated candles, which is fun.  And, a few of the fall crafts my kids made when they were little.  :)
1 user liked this post:
Image  Image  Image  Image Image

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Laura wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2024 9:04 pm

Here is my Halloween tree (and if you look closely at the bottom of the side table, you can see some of my Target birds!):

My family room fireplace (we're working on drywall in this room -- that's why the pool table is in the way):

Thanks for looking!
Fantastic decorations, Laura!  I love that tree and I see your Target birds!!

ImageImage

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Bomb

Laura wrote:

Thanks for looking!
AWESOME DECOR LAURA LIKE YOUR TREE A LOT.................. VALERIE

Birgit55~Chickadee

Cherry Berry

Great decorations from you all!  What a pretty entryway Jess!  Your signs are fantastic.  Do you buy stencils to make them or are you a painter??  Laura, your decorations are always a joy to look at.  I agree, your fireplace looks so cozy and inviting.
I used to decorate for fall but didn't get much out this year.  Just a few sunflowers, faux pumpkins and the real ghost pumpkins that our compost gifted us with this year. 

CraftyDoer

Sweet Cherry Pie

GinniG wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2024 8:51 pm
JessM wrote:

I LOVE your signs!!!  Especially the Dolphins one!  We lived in Deerfield Beach for about 20 years and of course we tried to love the Dolphins.  LOLOL!  Your fall decor is so nice!

LOL it's not easy to love this team but the heart wants what it wants lol My DH has been with them since the Marino era. I've only been with them since the end of the Chad Henne era (2011) but its been one heck of a ride lol The sign is our love for the Fins in a nutshell lol

Image ImageImageImage

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

All the fall decor looks terrific. I love it! Mine went up the beginning of Sept. and will stay until Christmas decorating commences. Just need to adda few Halloween things now. Will get photos later today.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

CraftyDoer

Sweet Cherry Pie

Laura wrote:

Thanks for looking!
I love your mantel! I've always wanted a fall tree but I can even get myself to get a second Christmas tree!! Did you make that skirt btw?! Even if you didn't, it's still so cute. You are definitely ready for the season!

Image ImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee