Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Who wants to chat?
In an effort to bump the idiot spammer off the Recent Topics, I say we have a Friday night chat!  We will need to post several topics, though.  So, I'm buying drinks...what do you want to talk about?!    😜

2 users liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image         

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Re: Who wants to chat?
This looks yummy and makes me want to celebrate FALL!

1 user liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image         

CraftyDoer

Sweet Cherry Pie

Well, for the sake of the MB, I'll stay a while!! I'll have a dirty martini with blue cheese stuffed olives!

SO! What's the skuttle bug?! For one, I don't want to adult for the rest of the evening. I want to sit in my craft room until it's time for bed. I'm all cardmaking out after WCMD btw. Tons of fun but I'm ready to scrap some LO's.

Ooo! That cocktail reminds me of a cider type drink I used to love to have in the fall! It was like a punch...
Doing all the crafty things.

Image ImageImageImage

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

Since I’m here while I wait for my dinner to finish, AND there’s a drink on the scene, I’m looking for some cold-weather, easy to mix, yummy drinks. Favorite bases include whiskey, bourbon, rum, curacao, and Kahlua. I’d love to try brandy but am not that familiar as to what’s good and what’s not!
Image  ImageImageImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Art_Teacher wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2024 6:23 pm

I'm in!  This looks delish!  I had a drink on Wednesday that looked similar to this.  We were out for our anniversary and I thought I would try it.  Phew!  It was a bit too strong for me... Apple Butter Old Fashion.  Zowie...I'll stick to my amaretto and pineapple juice.

ImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Lisn2cats wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2024 6:34 pm
Since I’m here while I wait for my dinner to finish, AND there’s a drink on the scene, I’m looking for some cold-weather, easy to mix, yummy drinks. Favorite bases include whiskey, bourbon, rum, curacao, and Kahlua. I’d love to try brandy but am not that familiar as to what’s good and what’s not!
Here's one for you, Lis!  This is what I had on Wednesday evening.  Packs a punch!

1 user liked this post:
    ImageImage

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

JessM wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2024 6:24 pm
Well, for the sake of the MB, I'll stay a while!! I'll have a dirty martini with blue cheese stuffed olives!

SO! What's the skuttle bug?! For one, I don't want to adult for the rest of the evening. I want to sit in my craft room until it's time for bed. I'm all cardmaking out after WCMD btw. Tons of fun but I'm ready to scrap some LO's.

Ooo! That cocktail reminds me of a cider type drink I used to love to have in the fall! It was like a punch...
I don’t love martinis, but I do love a blue cheese stuffed olive!  I am too tired to craft, so I am vegging out here, online. lol. I love cocktails with cider in them. I have a spiced rum that works perfectly!  Yum!

Laura
 Image    Image         

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Lisn2cats wrote:
Here’s a pin I have on Pinterest…lots of good recipes, here!  I love drinks with bourbon and/or rum. :)

https://www.acouplecooks.com/fall-cocktails/
1 user liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image         

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

Art_Teacher wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2024 6:58 pm
Lisn2cats wrote:
Here’s a pin I have on Pinterest…lots of good recipes, here!  I love drinks with bourbon and/or rum. :)

https://www.acouplecooks.com/fall-cocktails/ 
Apple cider bourbon cocktail is #1 on my list!!!! Yummmmy!

1 user liked this post:

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

VickiR wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2024 6:41 pm
Lisn2cats wrote:
Here's one for you, Lis!  This is what I had on Wednesday evening.  Packs a punch!

This is perfect - I just caved and bought a Ninja Foodi last weekend and have been dehydrated apples like they’re going extinct! I think the only thing I need to pick up are the orange bitters. My tummy is rumbling!

CraftyDoer

Sweet Cherry Pie

That all sounds delicious! Too bad I'm 6mo pregnant LOL However, I can so go for some hot cider right now! I'll have to pick a recipe and make a mocktail!
2 users liked this post:

Image ImageImageImage

CraftyDoer

Sweet Cherry Pie

Art_Teacher wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2024 6:54 pm
JessM wrote:

I don’t love martinis, but I do love a blue cheese stuffed olive!  I am too tired to craft, so I am vegging out here, online. lol. I love cocktails with cider in them. I have a spiced rum that works perfectly!  Yum!

You made me laugh. I've been sitting in my craft room with the idea that I'm going to craft but one could say that I too am vegging out lol

Image ImageImageImage

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2024 6:23 pm

Lol that does look good! 😊 

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

JessM wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2024 7:25 pm
Art_Teacher wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2024 6:54 pm
JessM wrote:

You made me laugh. I've been sitting in my craft room with the idea that I'm going to craft but one could say that I too am vegging out lol

Lol , because of my cold, I've been vegging out, too but have scrapbook stuff out! I've been working on an unfinished project - I have several from years back that I've been working on. I'm itching to do another challenge, though! 

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I’ll have a glass of Chardonnay. In fact I had one with dinner and now I’m sipping on ice water in bed.
1 user liked this post:
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Lisn2cats wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2024 7:03 pm
VickiR wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2024 6:41 pm
Lisn2cats wrote:

This is perfect - I just caved and bought a Ninja Foodi last weekend and have been dehydrated apples like they’re going extinct! I think the only thing I need to pick up are the orange bitters. My tummy is rumbling!

Let me know what you think if you make it!  I thought it was wicked strong.

ImageImage

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm here!  I haven't had a drink and I'm already having trouble typing.  LOLOL!!!

I'm a total lightweight when it comes to drinks.  So I rarely have one...  But when I do it's either wine, tanqueray (gin) and tonic with lime, amaretto di saranno on ice or in a hot chocolate, or margaritas (but ONLY 2!!!!!)  Even with a full Mexican meal I can only have 2 margaritas!  LOLOL! 

It's only 4:30 here so I'm about to put chicken in the oven with and bake some yams too.  I plan to make white chicken chili for dinner tomorrow night IF I can keep Steve from eating ALL of the chicken.  LOLOL!  Meanwhile I'm eating an apple with peanut butter and checking out what's happening here.  :)  Stupid spammers!  :)
1 user liked this post:

rkokes

Cherry Blossom

I am drinking my favorite hot tea today as it is raining with a chance of snow flurries-Caramel Vanilla Cuppa Cake by The Republic of Tea.  It's pretty yummy.  :)

I haven't been doing too much this evening. 

It's nice and quiet because my kids are hanging out with friends, and the hubby is watching a movie.  :)
Image  Image  Image  Image Image

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

rkokes wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2024 9:18 pm
I am drinking my favorite hot tea today as it is raining with a chance of snow flurries-Caramel Vanilla Cuppa Cake by The Republic of Tea.  It's pretty yummy.  :)

I haven't been doing too much this evening. 

It's nice and quiet because my kids are hanging out with friends, and the hubby is watching a movie.  :)

Snow flurries!  I would be so upset if it started here that early!
Laura
 Image    Image         

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

i have to go to work, so no drinks for me!  although i'm not a drinker anyway.  got that out of my system in my early 20s lol.

we had some sprinkles a bit ago.  we're past monsoon season, so whyyyy?  i hate rain; really bad for my sinuses.  if it snowed this early here i would DIE lol.  february is always our bad month for snow here in the desert.

i love the heat and i'm upset that it's cooling down here.  i have to wear long sleeves to work tonight!

have fun with your cocktails, cherries!  i'm off to scrap!
1 user liked this post:
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  Image Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee