Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

I napped for 2 days lol
Wcmd was a blast but man did I have a creative hangover for two days! It's been a long time since I've been able to have enough energy to create for a week straight. It was exactly what my soul needed.  Thank you Rachel and ACOT for the great challenges.  It was nice to just be a participant. I will be back at it this weekend with my big Christmas card makes! I always go big during Christmas and send out lots of cards! Hope everyone is rested up and ready for the holidays.  
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: I napped for 2 days lol
Florac74 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:38 am
Wcmd was a blast but man did I have a creative hangover for two days! It's been a long time since I've been able to have enough energy to create for a week straight. It was exactly what my soul needed.  Thank you Rachel and ACOT for the great challenges.  It was nice to just be a participant. I will be back at it this weekend with my big Christmas card makes! I always go big during Christmas and send out lots of cards! Hope everyone is rested up and ready for the holidays.  

That's great to hear, Flora! Can't wait to see your cards! Hope you are feeling better now - a 2-day nap sounds wonderful LOL! I might have to do that by next Tuesday!
1 user liked this post:
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Nana01

Sweet Cherry Pie

Glad you rested and had fun making cards. I couldn’t finish, I slacked off half way through.
1 user liked this post:
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

ImageImage

wazzu94

Sweet Cherry Pie

Crafting hangovers are so real!  How many Christmas cards to you think you make every year?  Are they all different?  I can't wait to see what you create!!

WCMD was so fun!  Those challenges were great inspo!  
1 user liked this post:
Suzann
 ImageImage Image           

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Florac74 wrote:

I hear ya, Flora! 😊 I'm glad you felt well enough to participate! ☺️
I'm looking forward to creating Christmas cards, too! 😁 
1 user liked this post:

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

wazzu94 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2024 11:48 am
Crafting hangovers are so real!  How many Christmas cards to you think you make every year?  Are they all different?  I can't wait to see what you create!!

WCMD was so fun!  Those challenges were great inspo!  

Last year I made 40. They were all different.  I enjoyed it very much.  
1 user liked this post:

ImageImageImageImage

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Flora, I saw your cards on your reel! They’re FABULOUS!!! I’m so glad you finally felt good enough to create a creative hangover! Can’t wait to see your Christmas cards!!!
1 user liked this post:

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

You deserve a two day nap! Love all the cards you made!
1 user liked this post:

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

GinniG wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:43 pm
Flora, I saw your cards on your reel! They’re FABULOUS!!! I’m so glad you finally felt good enough to create a creative hangover! Can’t wait to see your Christmas cards!!!

Aww thank you for all the love and support sweet friend!! 
1 user liked this post:

ImageImageImageImage

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

Rachel_K wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2024 4:10 pm
You deserve a two day nap! Love all the cards you made!

Aww thank you so much sweet Rachel!! It was so much fun! 

ImageImageImageImage

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Florac74 wrote:

Go, you!  Flora, you are doing great and I’m so glad to see you back to creating. :)
1 user liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image         

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

Art_Teacher wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2024 7:13 pm
Florac74 wrote:

Go, you!  Flora, you are doing great and I’m so glad to see you back to creating. :) 
Thank you 😊 

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee