Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

2024 Cherry Christmas Ornament Exchange
Hey, Cherries!  Did you know Christmas is only 100 days away?!?!?!?!?

Would you like to participate in a Christmas ornament swap right here on the MB with your fellow DCs?  If so, you can find the information here.

🎅
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: 2024 Cherry Christmas Ornament Exchange
Bump!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Laura, i was wondering if anyone was hosting this.  I would love to join .
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

becomeaction

Cherry Tart

Sounds like a fun holiday activity!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Bump!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Bump!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee