The Long Weekend

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Breauxlabs
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 861

The Long Weekend

Post by Breauxlabs »

What's your plans for the long weekend?

We're leaving today to go camping, will be back home next Friday. I loaded the motorhome this morning....with at least a 6 month supply of craft supplies and pics. My husband reminded me trip after trip outside...we're only going for a week. Well, when you have no idea what the monthly challenges are.... you pack everything under the sun so you are prepared  :greenlol: Oh my gosh I'm sweating. Time for a shower, haha! 
Kim Breaux
ImageImage
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 340

Re: The Long Weekend

Post by Flasher »

Breauxlabs wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:15 am

We're leaving today to go camping, will be back home next Friday. I loaded the motorhome this morning....with at least a 6 month supply of craft supplies and pics. My husband reminded me trip after trip outside...we're only going for a week. Well, when you have no idea what the monthly challenges are.... you pack everything under the sun so you are prepared  :greenlol: Oh my gosh I'm sweating. Time for a shower, haha! 

LOL! Well, you sound like you're packed!  Enjoy your trip!

We have no plans -- just another weekend over here!
Last edited by Flasher on Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

VickiR
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1446

Post by VickiR »

Breauxlabs wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:15 am

That sounds like a fun "last hurrah" for the summer.  Hope you packed everything you will need!  Have a fun and safe weekend.

ImageImage
VickiR
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1446

Post by VickiR »

No plans here other than DGSs football game tomorrow.  May do a shopping trip with DD and DGD but other than that not much.  Lancaster is such a busy tourist area and there are also a lot of campgrounds so we stay close to home most weekends.
    ImageImage
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 964

Post by suewho372 »

You made me laugh!!!! I love it! Best be prepared!! lol!
Well- I will continue painting! I have made some progress but still have a lot to go as I don’t have long dedicated hours to devote to my painting project!
I have although started my long weekend with a tacked on vacation day! So I have had a lovely morning out on the patio with my patio lights on watering before the extreme heat . I also played in my scrap room a bit and on here! Yay! My long weekend is off to a great start !
I hope you have a great time !!!
Susan

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3753

Post by blbabe1234 »

Enjoy your trip!

No real plans here except DH and I get to shut off our weekday alarms until Tuesday. :)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image
stinkerbelle
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 864

Post by stinkerbelle »

enjoy your trip!!  and yes, better to take something and not need it than the other way around  😉

i'm working.  my "weekends" are MTW anyway lol

edited because apparently i've forgotten what order the days of the week are in  😹
Last edited by stinkerbelle on Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage
joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2500

Post by joannie »

I've got a 4 day weekend!! WHOO HOO!!! I scrapped awhile this morning. Working on some Easter pics!  I just got done watching Rachel and Jess LIVE on facebook!! It was fun to watch! I am dog sitting for a friend Sunday and Monday. I 'm looking forward to that!

Have fun on your camping trip...I could have told you what I have planned for my Grab 5 challenge for September. PM me if you need my list before you  leave.  :greenlol:
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
wazzu94
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 413

Post by wazzu94 »

Oh I love you are out for a long camping trip!  Sounds so fun and you are preparing for scrapbooking!  ENJOY!

No plans here in Sherwood, OR for the 3 day weekend.  We will have some hot weather, so I will "need" to stay in the craft room with the A/C...LOL

Maybe do some organizing as things in the craft room are out of control. 
Suzann
 ImageImageImage            

Return to “General Talk”