Get an extra 10% off everything with code FALL10
PLUS get a free $5 gift card with a $50 purchase with code FREE5

blfonty

Cherry Cola

Prayer Request for my DH
Hi Cherries! I really need your support, positive vibes, thoughts and prayers. My DH had a heart attack one week ago today. We were already in the hospital emergency when it happened They did all kinds of tests and decided surgery was needed and he had open heart bypass surgery last Friday. He is recovering slowly in the ICU and showing some progress in the right direction. I've been with him all week and will take a break tomorrow to take care of things at home and get a restful night's sleep.

I appreciate all my DCs here at ACOT and know a few words of encouragement would mean a lot to me. Missing my happy scrap time and joining in challenges here. I will be back online when I am able. Thank you! Bonnie 
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Prayer Request for my DH
Bonnie, I am so sorry to read this news.  Sending good thoughts, good vibes and lots of prayers for your DH's recovery.  Hope you are able to get some rest too.  Hugs for you.
    ImageImage

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband for a quick recovery. The cosmos work in mysterious ways - how fortunate that he was already in the hospital…not that it lessens the scare. Stay positive!!! Hugs!
Image  ImageImageImageImage

SandyK1967

Cherry Bing

So sorry to hear! Prayers for you and your DH. I guess it was good that it happened while in the ER if there can be anything to be thankful for. Sounds like he's on his way to recovery even if slow. Will be thinking of you!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

Oh my gosh what a terrible scare…paryers to you and your DH!  If there is a silver lining, I am glad your husband was already in the ER when this occurred.  Praying for continued progress in his recovery.  Please do keep us posted.   🙏

Nana01

Sweet Cherry Pie

I am so sorry this happened. I am praying for your husband. I am also praying that you can get some rest.
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

ImageImage

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

Saying a prayer Bonnie 🙏 ❤️
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Oh Bonnie!!!  How scary for you both!  I will definitely keep you both in my thoughts and prayers!  Please let us know how he's doing.  And I'm glad you're going to take a night off for yourself.  That's very important when the road is longer and/or more stressful such as this.  Modern medicine is incredible and the human body is too.  {{{HUGS}}} for you and healing prayers for your husband!!!

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sending prayers your way for a quick recovery and hugs for you that you can get some rest.
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

I pray that your DH is in good hands as he recovers and that you get the rest you need. ((hugs))
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I’m so sorry to hear about your DH. Sending prayers and good thoughts your way.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Flasher

Cherry Crush

So sorry to hear about your husband's health issues.  Sending you tons of thoughts and prayers as he continues to recover.  ((Hugs))
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Birgit55~Chickadee

Cherry Berry

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news Bonnie.  Praying for strength and a quick recovery for your hubby.

hsblair

Cherry Bomb

Sending prayers for a speedy recovery ❤️
Image Image Image Image

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

So sorry to hear about Dh’s heart attack and surgery. Sending prayers for a quick and easy recovery for him, and a restful day and night for you. You need to have strength to take care of him when he comes home, so be good to yourself. 
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Many, many good thoughts and prayers for you and your husband, Bonnie! Big Hugs!
Image Image ImageImage

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Prayers for your husband's recovery and for you to get some rest while he is recovering.
Rebecca

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

So very sorry to hear about your DH.  Praying he continues to recover.  Prayers to you both.  Please take of yourself too.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

beachlover

Cherry Addict

prayers an d positive thoughts for you and your DH
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

keep your head up Bonnie, we're all rooting for your husband and yourself too!  sending lots of good thoughts and all the healing vibes i can muster!  big hugs  😊
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  Image Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee