My summer is over!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2388

My summer is over!

Post by Art_Teacher »

:(  If you need me, I'll just be curled up in the fetal position in a corner.  lol  Just kidding...I'm trying to get motivated and excited.  At least I have a/c and 4 teacher workdays to get used to the idea. ;)  

I hope those finishing the MMC's enjoy their extra day tomorrow (due tomorrow at midnight!)  I won't be able to draw winners until the weekend, but hopefully, I get to that and then I will send out all the prizes!  P.S.  Some previous winners haven't sent me their snail mail addresses, yet!

Laura
 Image    Image      Image   
lisn2cats
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 553

Re: My summer is over!

Post by lisn2cats »

Thank you so much for hosting the MMCs!!! I had so much fun creating and the shorter deadlines helped keep me motivating and moving. I think I even managed to finish all of them! You rock! Raising a glass (well, my glass mat) and wishing you a fun-filled new school year!!
Image  ImageImageImage
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2388

Re: My summer is over!

Post by Art_Teacher »

Lisn2cats wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2024 6:49 pm
Thank you so much for hosting the MMCs!!! I had so much fun creating and the shorter deadlines helped keep me motivating and moving. I think I even managed to finish all of them! You rock! Raising a glass (well, my glass mat) and wishing you a fun-filled new school year!!
So glad you were inspired! :)  Thank you!

Laura
 Image    Image      Image   

Return to “General Talk”