We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

My Fur Angel
Oh, cherry friends, I know so many of you are animal lovers here and love your pets as family. We lost our sweet girl, Liberty, this morning unexpectedly and so suddenly. She would have been 8 years old in 2 weeks. We are all devastated & doing our best to help our boys process the loss of their big sister. 

This one's from a couple years ago on her birthday. I added a few more photos in my gallery too to remember her by 

~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

Re: My Fur Angel
big hugs to you and your sweet family Brandi.  that's so rough.  😔
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  Image Image

wazzu94

Sweet Cherry Pie

Oh no Brandi!!  I'm so very sorry to hear about Liberty!  It's hard to lose a pet which is very much a family member and to have it happen suddenly is just awful.  Sending you and your family a big hug as you grieve!   Beautiful picture!!

Take care!!
Suzann
 ImageImage Image           

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

OH I am SOOOO sorry to hear this Brandi.  She is a  little beauty! I am sure she brought you and your family lots of joy and love and that she had lots and lots of love with you.  I feel for all of you, my heart breaks for you.  It is never enough time with our sweeties.  Thanks for sharing Liberty's sweet pics. Wish I could give you a big hug in real life.  We are here for you.
Susan

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Oh, Brandi! So sorry to hear about your sweet girl. I know what a huge part of the family they are. Big hugs!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Aw I’m so sorry to read this Brandi. Pets are so much part of the family. Hugs of comfort to the boys and your family on the loss of your Liberty.
    ImageImage

SandyK1967

Cherry Bing

So sorry Brandi, being so sudden is devastating especially with little ones. Prayers for you and your family.
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

OH no! My deepest condolences...I hope he danced across the Rainbow Bridge and am sure he was met by all of our departed furry ones with bags of endless treats.
Image  ImageImageImageImage

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

I'm so sorry! ((hugs)) I love her name. 
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

Breauxlabs

Sweet Cherry Pie

I’m so sorry :( Sending many good thoughts and prayers to you and your family…. Its so hard….. 
Kim Breaux
ImageImage

hsblair

Cherry Bomb

I'm so, so sorry for your loss. Pets are such a great joy, but they aren't here long enough, and dealing with their aging, illnesses and eventual passing is so difficult. Sending condolences and hugs 💜
Image Image Image Image

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

(((Brandi))) Oh I am so sorry to hear this. My heart breaks for you and your family. I will be saying prayers and sending love your way xoxo
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

ScrappyRN74

Sweet Cherry Pie

Hugs and warm thoughts. We lost our last fur baby on Saturday. Roxy was 15 and very much loved. These fur babies find a way into our homes and hearts and it is so hard when they are no longer with us. She was a beautiful; Pup!!
Whatever you choose to do, leave tracks. That means don’t do it just for yourself. You will want to leave the world a little better for your having lived.” RBG

:) Trisha

ImageImageImageImage

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

So sorry for your loss. Hugs !
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

So sorry for your family's loss.   Losing a furbaby is one of the hardest things.  I've been there three times and it never is easy.  (((hugs))).
 Image ImageImage

karen c.

Cherry Bing

Brandi my deepest sympathy to you and your family. 
ImageImageImage          ImageImage

Scrapqueen141

Cherry Bing

So sorry for your loss!
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm so sorry Brandi. I know how hard this can be especially with little ones. Sending big hugs and prayers your way.
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

PEIhaven

Cherry Tart

What a sweet expression & such a pretty girl. I am so very sorry for your family’s loss.

Flasher

Cherry Crush

I'm so sorry, Brandi.  Hoping you and your boys find some comfort in the coming days.  ((Hugs))
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee