Moderator: ACOT Employee

Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 323

*Answer* Trivia Tuesday 6-25

Post by Flasher »

🍒 THE CORRECT ANSWER IS . . . NEW JERSERY!  CHERRIES ARE ON THE BALL! 🍒

Hello, Cherries!

Which US state is the top producer of eggplants in the country?

🍆 😁
Last edited by Flasher on Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

glo85cam
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 99

Re: Trivia Tuesday 6-25

Post by glo85cam »

New Jersey. 

I have some leftover eggplant parm in the fridge now.  
glo

[img:3st2c6tv]http://sbing.com/i/thumbnails/proudjubilee.gif[/img:3st2c6tv]
FoxyStamping
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 126

Post by FoxyStamping »

I learned something!  I just googled it.  Is that legal? New Jersey , the Garden state.  Are we suppose to answer here?  I have never noticed the Tuesday Trivia, before.
Sharon
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1384

Post by VickiR »

I would have never guessed it was NJ.
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

FoxyStamping wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:28 pm
I learned something!  I just googled it.  Is that legal? New Jersey , the Garden state.  Are we suppose to answer here?  I have never noticed the Tuesday Trivia, before.

Yes, answer to this thread!

Also, I used to be in the habit of posting Trivia Tuesday fairly regularly.  I still try to, but sometimes . . . life gets in the way. 

😊
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

sherelm
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 743

Post by sherelm »

I don't know but I could keep them in business! We eat eggplant fairly regularly at our house, mainly because my mother also made it often. It was a cheap meal during war time my mom said. So I'll agree, NJ.
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1500

Post by Charleneanne »

LOL. I actually knew this one too. Sometime on discovery channel food show probably heard it .
Nana01
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 95

Post by Nana01 »

I only eat eggplant if it’s prepared at a restaurant. I have never cut one open myself. I really need to learn how and get a recipe. What am I living under a rock? lol
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Re: *Answer* Trivia Tuesday 6-25

Post by Flasher »

Bump with ANSWER in OP!

Return to “General Talk”